Chapter 2.

Chapter 2? Yepp. Here we go(:

"Kaylee. Kaylee. Honey. Wake up." Someone said while nuding me.

I opened my eyes and yawned. I groaned and rolled back over. I always hated getting up. I loved sleeping. And I just no one understood how much I loved sleeping.

"Where am I ?" I asked totally confused.

"Were in California. Remember? We got here this morning," She said as she laughed at me. "Come on. I have to show you something."

My mom walked out of my room and I yawned. What a day it had been. The moving here. All the shopping. That sleep was probably the best thing that I've done all day. I was just glad that I had gotten a little bit of sleep just incase we would have to do anything else tonight, but beside I doubt we'd be doing anything else tonight.

I walked into my moms room and she was standing in front of her bed as if she was hiding something. What was she up to? That woman was always up to something.

"Yes mom? How may I help you?"

"Ta-da."

"Oh my gosh mom. This is gorgeous. I love it," I said as I hugged my mom.

There lied a pretty strapless white dress with diamonds going across the shoulder. The dress was something I had never imagined I would one because diamonds and shiny things werent my thing. But this dress had something unique and special about it. The way it looked I just had a feeling this was the perfect dress.

"Wait, whats the occasion?"

"Um.Well while you were asleep, I met our neighbors and I invited them over for dinner."

"You did what?" I shouted.

I couldnt believe my mom invited people over. She knows I dont like meeting new people. Espically older people who I had nothing in common with. They were gonna be talking , but about nothing.Just like older people stuff. Things I really didnt want to hear.

"Well...Im sorry...its not like I can tell them not to co-." I was cut off by the doorbell.

"And that would be them," My mom said as she walked down the staircase. "Now go put that dress on and do something with your hair...fast...and now."

I ran to my room and switched into my dress, through my hair in a pretty messy bun and slipped on a pair of silver flats to match the diamonds on my shoulder. I really did look amazing in this dress. It was perfect just as I imagined.

I walked down the staircase and into the living room to my mom talking with who I was guessing was our neighbors. She looked maybe in her 30s mid 40 but dressed so elegant and so young. Her body language stood nice and so straight. And my only thoughts were that this woman knew how to carry herself.

"Kaylee. Darling, this is Mrs.McCall our new neighbor." My mom said trying to sound as elegant as possible.

Darling? Was she kidding me? Who was she trying to impress? I dont know why shes trying to impress this lady, shes also a human. Not trying to be rude, but it seems as if this lady was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and a stick up her ass.

"Hello Ma'am. Its nice to meet you."

"Hello Young lady. Arent you just the cutest little thing. Excuse me? Sorry to bother but how old are you again?" She asked so politely.

"17." I replied looking into her grey eye which were absolutly gorgeous.

"Oh same as my son which he shall be walking in any moment. He just went to get a house warming gift out of the car."

The door opened and quickly turned my head and in walked a tall, muscular, tan skinned boy with brunnette hair and the most perfect body I had ever seen. Wearing khaki pants, dress shoes, and a button up shirt. I stared at his features in amazement. He was perfect.

_________________________________

*Zach McCalls POV*

I walked through the door carrying a basket filled with multi-colored fruits and all different sorts of things. Mom always did this. Bringing things for people she didnt know which I didnt understand, but thats my mom always being so damn generous.

I walked through the door and stopped in my tracks and noticed a brunette girl in a beautiful white dress standing there. I stopped and stared at her for a bit. She was beautiful. The way that dress complimented her body. The way she looks. There was something about her that attracted m"e to her.

Zach? What are you talking about? You have a girlfriend. Shes the most popular girl in the school. I thought as I snapped out of my trans to notice her hand reached out ready to shake mine.

"Hello. Im Kaylee." She said with a gentle softness.

I cleared my throat and then continued on "Hi. Im Zach." I said my voice cracking and going into a kind of high pictched type of noise.

I was truly nervous but I dont know why I had never felt like this. I dont know what it was but it was something about Kaylee. She had something that I wanted. I dont know what it was. But it was screaming my name.