This can't be real

Once upon a time, a beautiful day with a big sun and some clouds.

That day Sara was working in a store, she was a waitress, she cleaned the tables quickly , served customers kindly and delivered the food.

She was late when she finished her work and returned to her house, she was so tired that the first thing she did when she arrived was to sit on the sofa, but when she was closing her eyes, something appeared in front of her.

Sara was completely scared, because that thing was a person or something like that, because she could see through of him.

She shout.

He shout.

Both were totally scared.

He asked her if she could see him and she moved her head slowly saying yes.

Sara was trying to understand what was going on. He appeared in front of her out of nowhere, but she could see through him, so she asked, what are you?

And he says happily, I'm a ghost, with a very big smile.

At that moment she thought "I'm crazy, this can't be real" then, she closed her eyes tightly, and thought, "this isn't real, i worked a lot and now I'm extremely tired, maybe, now I'm sleeping on my bed and this is a terrible dream, when I open my eyes all this will have disappeared

Then she opened her eyes and saw the ghost in the same place looking at her, he asked her, "are you ok? BOO"

She opened more her eyes, shout and fall and passed out

The ghost laughed a lot because of that and then left, that was his daily dose of fun.

...Lin