.1.

I looked around at the building we stood in, it was all being constructed and there were tools being used everywhere, people were running around and yelling there were alarms going off and red lights flashing everywhere spinning around trying to take it all in made me dizzy.

"Hey kids follow me, quick!" A man yelled before he ran towards a steel door. We all followed in hope that the people who rescued us were good and just wanted to take us somewhere safe.

"In here." He said before opening the door and pushing us all in. He was about to close the door when Tommy spoke up.

"Hey wait, what's going on out there?" He asked the man.

"Nothing we can't handle." He said with a smirk before closing the door and locking us in.

Tommy ran over to try and open the door while the rest of us stared in amazement at what was infront of us. It was a large table full of all kinds of food you can imagine. We all just stood there blinking trying to figure out if it was real.

"I call dibs on the rice!" Frypan yelled before running over.

"Hey! Sharing is caring!" I yelled as we all ran over and started eating.

I watched all the boys as they ate with smiles on their faces, it was a strange sight to see so many boys happy while covered in the blood of their friends it was morbid.

I leaned over to grab some rice from Frypan when he smacked my hand away.

"Hey!" I yelled before trying to get to the rice again.

"No! Back woman! Back!" Fry yelled while smacking my hand away with a spoon.

I smirked at the boy before grabbing a hand full of grapes and throwing them at the cook. I watched as he slowly turned his head towards me while grabbing a handful of rice. I put my hands up in defence with an innocent smile but Fry still launched the rice at my face and once it hit his target, that's when the war started.

Everyone grabbed handfuls of whatever was infront of them and we just threw it at eachother while laughing. I had a handful of what looked like whipped cream and slowly stalked over to Newt.

I tapped him on the shoulder and once he turned around I slapped it onto his face and started laughing as I watched it slowly fall off. He slowly turned to me with a smirk.

"Oh I'm going to destroy you." He spoke with a slight chuckle.

'Wait what.'

Then Newt grabbed some whipped cream too and smashed it on the top of my head. I looked at him with disbelief.

"Not my hair!" I yelled before running to go get something else to throw when he grabbed my waist and picked me up in bridal style while laughing. I leaned over and grabbed what looked like guacamole and launched it at my brother who was just eating silently and peacefully. He looked up and grinned before he started running with a bowl full of beans and launched it at Newt and I.

After another 20 minutes of just a good fight we all laid down on some sacks while we tried not to die from how much food we just ate even Bark had a full stomach as he laid on his back passed out.

"I don't know who these guys are, but they can cook!" Frypan said before having another cookie.

"Yeah but we don't really know anything about them." Teresa spoke up.

"Guys you think too much. We're free, let's make the most of it." Minho said while laying down ontop of a table.

Suddenly the door opened and we all turned to see a man in a white turtle neck and a leather coat with black jeans. We all quickly stood up and walked over to the man.