flirting?????

And suddenly she some flashes and then some visions.

When she flirting with vansh

Ridhima(flirty): hi mr. Hotie

Vansh was like vahi ke vahi flat ho jayega

Ridhima(innocently): hey meine pucha kya haal hai???

Vansh(thought): yeh ridhima ko kya ho gaya.........Kahi mein sapna toh dhek rha

And roll his eyes to see that is ridhima in real or not

Vansh(thought): ridhima toh real hai

Vansh: ridhima are you ok kahi tumne alcohol toh nhi pili

Ridhima(innocent): what tumhe mein aise lagti hoon

Vansh,: nhi nhi sorry

Ridhima: vaise tumne sawal ka jawab nhi diya and come close to vansh

Vansh(stammering): i.......am.......mmm ...........fi.......inn.....eeeee

Ridhima: mein vese kaise lag rhi hoon

And goes closer to the vansh

Vansh: good.........ddddddd

Ridhima: tea loge and goes to closer to vansh her hot breath is coming vansh was affected the most

When he dance with her..........their nok jhok their shararatey their pagalpanti..........

When vansh and ridhima accepted eachother's love

At the end, she sees Vansh aand ridhima getting shot by Chang.

(Guy's if you want to full story of their punar janam then please try my story unwanted marriage)

Riddhima: VANSH! *sits up straight*

She gets out of the car and runs towards the room where Vansh was getting treatment. She sees him squirming in pain. Looking at his condition, she feels so helpless, that she wants to bang her head some where. At some distance, she looks at the statue of Ganesha She stands in front of it and folds her hands.

Riddhima- Hey bappa, mere vansh ki raksha kijiye. Usne nahi kisi ka kuch bigada hai. aur nahi kisi ko chot pahuchaye hai iss janam mein...... Bas aap na uss ghade ko thik kardo baaki ka toh mein khud hi dekh lungi chodogi nhi uss ladaku viman....shaitaan......haiwaan ko.(cries)

Just then, Nurse calls out her name. She goes near the nurse, and the nurse takes into the room.

Doctor is just looking at heart rate measuring machine and then looks at her.

Doctor: He is out of danger now. Bas inko hosh aane mein kuch samay lagega. Riddhima- Thank you doctor.

She sits next to the bed. She holds Vansh's hand and starts crying. (another memory sequence) Just as she is about to leave, She feels someone has caught her hand. She looks back and sees Vansh holding her hand.

Vansh (in painful and low voice): Kaha ja rahi ho, Nakchadi?

Riddhima: (realising he remembers their past life) Kahi nahi Ladaku viman.

And hugs him tightly 🤗🤩🤩

TARGET-
Votes: 30+
Views: 100+
Next post after completion of target

Yours cute and innocent
writer
vidhi