1 || Investigation

-Afternoon , Detective's Office -

A soft wooden footsteps can be heard from the outside of the Detective's office, It stops after a few more steps before a soft knock can be heard at the door.

"Come in" the detective spoke as he concentrate from his writing.

The door clicks open and it swings open slowly , the head of familiar peaks out through it. "Mr. Recluse" A girl who came in spoke, closing the door from behind with the click.

Recluse , A detective who owns the office, wearing a Bandage cloth at his eyes that mostly covering his sight, no one knows how his vision works with that and he who also smoking at the same time.

He turn his head at the other and his pet owl at the perch also looking at her. He put down the pen and lean back from the chair. "Lady Truth. What can I do for you?" He said , taking the cigarette out from his mouth and puff the smoke out beside him.  Avoiding to puff the smoke infront of the Girl who currently standing in front of him through the other side of the desk.

She set down a white long folder that was filled with some files in it. "I found some helpful details about where the illegal organizations happening" She said while smiling.

The Detective took the folder and opens it. There's are some pictures of the group they currently trying to track down and a map that was printed out and have a circle mark on one specific location.

"Truth, where and how did you got this informations?" Recluse raised his head to look at the girl. Lady Truth smiles , "Someone from our Organization found them and tried to follow them , they ended up tracking them down in that location" Truth said pointing at the circle. "Gladly they didn't get caught when spying" She added.

Recluse sigh and put out the lit of the cigarette. He crushed it on the glass ashtray and left it there. He stood up calling for the owl with a whistle and the owl obeys by flying to his shoulder. "Thank you for the information , Lady Truth." He said while starting to walk at the front door.

"Mr. Recluse, Where are you going?" She asked , concerned.

"Investigate, what else?" He said while  opening the door. 

"I'm coming with you!" She said, rushing behind Recluse.

Recluse sigh again , turning his head at the Female Detective. "I appreciate your cooperation and you already did enough to help me to gather some files, take a rest and stay here, Truth" Recluse said with a smile, patting her shoulder.

"Don't worry , If something happen I'll let you know by sending Brook to you" Recluse said , petting the owl at his shoulder who took it with a hoot.

Truth sigh and cross her arms , "Fine but you better be safe and You should bring someone with you atleast. Backup purposes" She said.

Recluse chuckles. "Fine fine, Lady Truth really not gonna let me do it alone . I'll bring someone with me then. Probably the person who knew about it" he said turning around and leave , Truth noded.

"We still need to know who's behind this thing" Recluse said , taking out a new cigarette and lighting it up.