DISCONTINUED

hi =] . i haven't updated in a while , i know . but ,  i have a reason for this .

for starters , i started writing fanfiction for corpse husband when i was fourteen back in 2020 . i'm seventeen now . long time , i know . and , over the three-year time period , i've just ... grown out of writing fanfiction for actual , real people . you all remember when people were writing smut about him , yeah ? well , kinda the same gist . he's just not comfortable with people , specifically minors , writing fanfiction about him . i'd stopped writing fanfiction about him way before i'd seen an acquaintance of mine on tumblr post why they'd stopped posting fanfiction about him , stating what i'd told you above .

but , it isn't just that .

i'm not really comfortable with the idea of ... writing fanfiction for actual people anymore . it's as simple as that , really . i mean , just picture this : you're a big creator , and many people have written a bunch of fanficiton about you , yada yada . it's flattering , but overtime it starts to make you uncomfortable because people you don't know are writing this almost fictitious version of you albeit not knowing you , personally , whatsoever . and , when a minor , say a thirteen-fourteen year old , start writing and fantasizing about that fictitious version of you that exists only on paper or a screen , it becomes very creepy and very weird extremely quickly .

so , that's basically it . i haven't written any fanfiction for him nor any other real creator for this reason . it makes me , personally , uncomfortable , and it could potentially make the creators themselves uncomfortable , so that's why i've stopped .

i still write for fictitious characters , obviously , and if you want to know which ones , you can check my masterlist on tumblr of the same user as this account . 

i may take down the fanfiction i've written of corpse and just leave this and the other note [the one about where i rant about people writing smut of him] up , but otherwise , the fanfiction i've written of him will be taken down from here and my tumblr .

have a good day/night wherever you are in your little corner of the world .

salem =]