1: where is the crime?

Lydia Snow, I'm at mine and Roy's hide out, I heard the door slam. He's back. "Back so soon?" I asked, I can't believe I work with this idiot, I mean I work with the kinda arrow! He did tell me that he's not exactly the arrow and it's very hard to explain, so Kinda arrow it is! Roy slumped down into a chair. "Ugh there's no crime!" Whined Roy, idiotic thiefy child. That made little sense. "isn't that a good thing?" I asked, Roy straighten up as he figited with an arrow "I know, but there's been no crime in weeks and that normally means something worse is coming and I'm bored lydia!" pouted Roy, I mean he did live in Starling city, and that is the truth for star and Central city. "Ya I know Roy, but how about you take the win" I advised, no crime is good! Do I need to remind him of that? Oh wait I already did. "I was the villain last time" mumbled Roy, being controlled messed with him a lot, he's been more quiet, Training a lot more, avoiding spending time with anyone and desperate to... Make up for it. "That wasn't your fault" I reminded, why is he acting like this? He was forced to Kill people but I can tell that it's something more "I put myself into the position of getting bit" Repeated Roy, yes of course it's his fault for defending himself against an out of control Alpha, sometimes I think he's crazy "Roy, you were attacked, you fought back and then got bit, how was that your fault?" I asked, he had to of had someone working with him, how did he deal with the guilt? "...I could of moved faster?" Suggested Roy, I gave him a 'are you stupid or are you stupid' look, Roy eye rolled in return. "Well how do you feel about school starting up again?" I asked, I can tell he really does not want to talk about this. "school is hell! Every moment I'm there I remember why I dropped out!" Yelled Roy, Still funny that he decided to be a teenager and went to high School. "Oh really?" I started, Roy finally looked up at me "ya really" answered Roy, he took off the quiver of his suit and placed it next to his bow, looking bored at me "then what's with Lacrosse?" I asked, He looked like he enjoyed Lacrosse, I mean why would he do it if he didn't? "Fine, except Lacrosse, it is really fun, and rough" I smiled Roy, why does he like getting hurt? It's very concerning "yes the sport is so much more violent then your night job" I sarcasticed, it isn't good that one of the reasons he does it is so he can get hurt, but he is getting educated. "Ya ya, but it's what I like... and use to" sighed Roy, I just realised he started fiddling with that mini Red arrow again, why does he love that thing? "hay... if you already have a deploma or whatever why are you back in School?" Asked Roy, Ok that was adorable "well because, I don't really know, High school was very Easy and I don't know" I informed, High School was Easy, boring, and I had graduated college as Quick and as boring as High, but this time has been different, it's been fun. "if you hate School so much why did you go back?" I asked, I don't know much personal stuff about him, and vice versa, but I like slowly putting the messy puzzle of Roy harper together, he's probably just respetcting my privacy, which is nice. "Thea tried to convince me when we were together to go back... so I thought I would, for her" attmited Roy, one of the tough but nice things Roy talks about, his love for Thea queen, which is kind of ubsurd, he hated her and then started to loved her? It's kind of confusing "I bet she would be happy about that" I said, though she probably wouldn't since she wouldn't let him break up with her and he them made out with a girl, which after that he practically ate soap. "Why did I mess it up!" Mumbled Roy, he really loves her, it's sad knowing she thinks he's dead. "Because her brother told you too and you said he's scary" I reminded, he's literally Stopped criminals but he's afraid of his ex's brother who was stuck on an island for five years, ok makes sense I guess. "Ya, and her dad hated me... I think, he might of just almost hated me" Informed Roy, he's acting like there's a difference. "Welp, contact me when and if there is a crime, I'm going back to my place" said Roy, he was fully changed and picked up his backpack, luckily I've forced him to study.

Roy harper, I was at my home, It didn't have really any furniture, only a sofa, that I sleep on... I should probably invest on furniture... Na! I don't need it "I miss my red hoodie" I mumbled, I miss Thea, Oliver, Felisaty, Diggle, Sin, that stupid city, my life, my sui- ya I need to stop this pity party. lent back on my sofa, a bit of my foot hannig over the edge, the best way to stop a pity party is to go to sleep. God I'm a mess.