7: what's up with Stiles Stilinski?

Stiles Stilinski, yesterday Lydia told us that metas exist, I spent a couple hours last night online searching for something but then I found Iris west's blog, I wasn't able to look at it since dad forced me to go to sleep! I don't need sleep dad! "I'm telling you Scott, the world of metas is amazing" I said, we were driving to school, Scott wants me to stop talking about it. "and I believe you, but we have enough trouble with Supernaturals, I don't need to know this" said Scott, We have been through a lot. "fine I'll keep quiet, working with that Jackass without Lydia will be hard!" I wined, I really don't wanna! "Don't worry we won't have to do it today, my Mum got the night off" assured Scott, thank god! We won't have to deal with him anymore of today. "great, but we'll have to do it eventually" I sighed, Lydia won't be happy if we didn't, I can't believe she's moved in with him!

We were at school and it was lunch time now, we sat down across from Jackson, he was looking in a book before he looked at us. "What do you want?" Jackson asked, anyone could tell he Just wanted to walk away. "So you know how we hate you?" Asked Stiles, he gave me a dumb look. "and I hate you both, what do you want?" He said, he closed the book, what's in there? "W- I was thinking that we don't work together" I suggested, I really don't want to do the project with him. "And we can't do it tonight anyway, my mum got a day off" interjected Scott, Jackson gave Scott a... Happy? Look. his mouth twitched a little. "sounds great to me, now leave" ordered Jackson, rude Jackass. We got up and Started to leav- oh no. "Allison?" Asked Scott, well not bad Just unfortunate. "hay Scott" Said Allison, she walked over to Jackson and sat down, why no hi for me? "hay Allison, back so soon?" He asked, he's barely interested in talking to her. "Ya I guess" agreed Allison, guess? Why does she guess? Me and Scott sat down again. "I thought you were still in Paris" said Scott, he's back to pining over her. "Ya, but me and my dad could be moving back here or we could go back to paris, so we're still discussing it" explained Allison, they could be moving back? Scott's bond to be happy. "That's great! I mean that's what you want, right?" Stumbled Scott, don't act so excited Scotty. play it cool. "Ya I want that I guess... hay Jackson you and Lydia getting serious? I heard you moved in, Finally" said Allison, I hate that happened, Lydia can do better. "Finally?" Asked Jackson, wait why does she keep saying finally "ya, Lydia has wanted you to move in with her forever, she said something about you not taking care of yourself or something" explained Allison, Lydia wanted this? For awhile? "You are happy with this? Aren't you?" Asked Allison, he better be! "sure I am" he chuckled nervously, did he seriously just do that?! Is he leading her on!? "I just mean we weren't really supposed to tell anyone, did she tell you?"  asked Jackson, she told us two. Though we did force it out. "No, it's just a rumor, but I see it's true, well I should get going, good to see you three getting along" informed Allison, she got up and walked away, I slapped Jackson. "Why- Why?" He asked, he is as dumb as he is an asshole. "Do you not care about Lydia?!" I Demanded, I Could seem something dawned on him. "Of course I do! It's just..." I traled off, tread carefully Jackass."I've just never moved in with someone, and I really care about her, I just don't want to screw it up" he explained, oh. He's just worried about messing things up. He must care about her.. "Oh" I Whispered, at least it seems like he's being good with her. "Well you probably won't if you feel like this" said Scott, he probably won't screw things up, but he's still him so it's a possibility. "Now why are you Jealous?" Asked Jackson, he directed it to Scott. "It's just she seemed hopeful when you seemed nervous about living with Lydia!" Said Scott, did she? I was to caught up in Lydia moving in with him. "Mccall Me and Allison are friends-ish, and that's only because of Lydia, I'm not planning anything with her, I'm happy with Lydia" he assured, he better be happy with her! He better treat her right.

School was over and Scott was going on about Allison "she's back! I could have another chan-" raved Scott, I put my hand up and he stopped talking. "I stopped about metas, can you stop about this? At least for a while?" I asked, I don't need anymore Scott pining over Allison talks. "Ok but I'll remind you that I've had to listen to you wine about Lydia since she and Jackson arrived" Reminded Scott, I shrugged and hopped in my Jeep. "Okay, but I want to just not hear it" I said, Scott nodded and stayed quiet.