Story board #2

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTION OF SUISIDE!

Yet again, another Mike Dirnt story. I don't know why I like him so much. . . It's kinda weird. Anyway! This is called "A Past Not Forgotten". It's based off of Mike having a huge trigger to loud voices because of his parents. This will be set in present time as I don't know how to wright any people outside of the band. Enjoy this piece of shit that came to my head at 22:30!

(Mike pov:)

I walked up to the door of the recording studio, dressed in my usual [Insert a band] branded merch. Not only was it boiling hot in here, but Trè had the only fan in the building in the studio with him. I looked up to see if the red light was on above the door to show if anyone was recording, then I thought 'why would they play without me?'. I pushed open the door and---

"Why can't you just pay the bills for once?!" Billie screamed at Trè. That was definitely unexpected.

"What?! You think I'm just gonna pull $1000 dollars out of my ass?!" Trè screamed back, walking over in rage and pushing his index finger onto the lead singers chest.

"Yes! You're a world famous drumber! Get some money out of it!" 

"Oh really?! When did Mike last pay rent?! I don't remember, remind me! Oh yeah, NEVER!" 

That was the last straw for me. I felt tears well in my eyes as memories of my parents took over my mind. It was not pretty. The most vivid one was of Dad beating Mum up because she wanted to move out. 

"I want to move out! I want a divorce!"

"Well, I'm the man of the house and I tell you that's not going to happen bitch!"

"Think of the kids for once!" 

"Think of us for once!" 

I turned back out that door. And I ran. Sonic speed down the hall, away from them. 

(Billie Joe pov:)

Out of the corner of my eye I was sure I saw Mike standing there. I turned my head just in time to see the edge of him cross the doorframe. 

"Shit!" I whispered. Everything Mike had ever told me about his past started flooding back to me.

"Are you finally seeing your mistakes bitch?!" Trè screamed. 

"Shut up." I kept my whisper. "We triggered Mike and I know it." The room went silent for a moment, both of us looking at the floor in guilt. I knew Trè didn't full know, but he knew enough. 

"So. . . Do we help him? Or let him mellow out on his own?" Trè asked me. I honstly didn't even know where to begin.

(Mike pov:) 

I ran all around Billies house, trying to find a door with a lock on it. Eventually I found the upstairs bathroom. Sprinting in through the white door and locking it behind me, I felt a sudden relief. That quickly passed. 

I let the tears start flowing down my face as I just stood there, out of breath, and scared. All my parents fighting had really scared me that much, huh?

I collected thoughts enough to strip myself to get in the shower. I got naked before standing in the shower and letting the water flow over my tall, lanky, figure. Everything was slightly out of place. 

The water hit my back at such heat that it felt like I cattle prod. Surprisingly, I didn't flinch at all. Instead I sat in the corner of and let my eyes do as they pleased. I stood in the water, letting it soak every inch of my body as I sobed.