beautiful unique talented Blossom

I'm a 15year old girl I live with my foster mom Peggy ,foster brother Brodi, and my real sister Maisy. We were taken away when I was 2 and when she was 4, she is like my bestfriend, she's  17 now, she's the only one who looks out of me and Brodi who's 16 ugh he's so annoying...well to me he is Maisy say's it's because he might like me but I don't belive her one bit. It's a Friday night and Maisy went shopping while Peggy went drinking...she does this a lot leaves us three to care for our selves how rude is she but  atleast Maisy was here she made everything better. There was a knock at the door I went to see who was here so I looked through the pipe hole it was Maisy with bags of food so I opened it and helped her carry them inside.

"Where's you'r brother" she said putting a bag down 

" He's not my brother he's Brodi" I said looking at with with slight anger but I didnt mind. "He's in his room want me to get him" 

"That would be a good idea"

I run to his room, knock than barge in "Maisy needs to talk to you"

" Ok cutie" he looked at me strangely and smiled gets up walks by me stops and whispers " you look really cute, I ..I think I like you" than he hugs me.

What just happen...the words ' cutie, and I think I like you' were in my head the rest of the night it's worse because we share the same room it cant get any worse...nope i'm wrong he gets up taps my shoulder and i wake up "what" i said looking to see if there's any light outside "move over" standing there "ok" i move over and he climbs in....pitch black I cant see anything but I think he's smiling than he hugs me..i'm so nervous because he's sorta my brother so I just sleep...it's 8 o'clock in the morning sun is shinning bright  " why is it so hot" I put on shorts and a tank-top I turn around and he's staring at me. 

"You'r up, did I wake you?"

"Nope but you look cute blommy" he laughed my fake nickname he gave me but it was 'Bliss" it meant joy which I loved very much, so I laughed.