Happy (part 2)

****≧◉◡◉≦  sorry i haven't been doing this i haven't had any time soo i doing it hope you like it c: ≧◉◡◉≦***

The next day was a bit better because i woke up in a good mood. I got changed for school and ate food with mads laughing when Jaydon walked in and almost tripped but he played it cool we all started laughing. At school we walked down the hall holding hands as always when his friends came up to us.

"Dude we need to hang out like old times" he was a slim boy who had white hair that almost covered his eyes which were red but looked black at times.

"Ace man how you been, this is Brooke my girlfriend, Brooke Ace...Ace Brooke" i looked at him and smiled he did too. A girl with wavy blonde hair coming walking toward us, by the way she looked she looked popular. 

"JAY" she said almost yelling. He let go of my hand and hugged her she had a pale face but her innocent blue eyes made up for it, she was pretty tall but about my height she had a name brand shirt and leopard pants.

"How you been jay" she smiled as though she likes him.

"Good you, o Lacey this is Brooke my girlfriend" He looked at me and hugged me tight and kissed me.

"Hi" i spoke softly but she was able to hear me because she smiled at me.

"Hey, I'm Lacey nice to meet you"

Ace and Lacey walked away and it was just me and Jaydon for a bit.

"You know i never knew i could fall in love like this Brooke you'r perfect and i love you"

I smiled and hugged him closely  "i love you to and I'm not perfect I'm just myself" 

 After school was over i begged him if we can go to my old home. We walked for a while laughing and being weird till we got there. I knocked on the door and Maisey opened it I hugged her as tight as I could.

"What are you doing here?" she stood as she normally would.

" I wanted to see you because i missed my sister and i hate to admit it but i miss Brodi too" she laughed as i said it.

"Whose that" she pointed to Jaydon, who was standing behind me.

"That's Jaydon" we talked for a bit than we left and got home. 

When we got home, I laid down and rested he walked over to me and layed with me.

"How is it that i met the girl of my dreams?" i looked at him and smiled

"Magic I guess" I kissed him on the lips 

we walked to class and a bunch of boys called him over so i went to my seat.

"Hey" i turned my head and i saw a girl with flowing blonde hair and golden yellow.

"Hello"

"Sorry but it looked like you need someone to talk to" she smiled so perfectly all her white teeth showed.

"O haha hi"

"How are you?" she grabbed her pencil writing something down and hands me it.

i grabbed it and looked at it. she wrote her number down.

"uh thanks. im Blossom." i looked at her and smiled widely.

they way she spoke and looked,  knew we were going to be amazing friends. 

"Im Riley, Riley Coleman" she looked over at the boys and spoke to me again.

"Jaydons your boyfriend?"

"uh ya, he is" i smile and look over at him smiling and laughing. Litle did i know they were making fun of me....