Fairies

Once upon a time, in a beautiful forest, there lived a fairy named Janet. She had been living there for as long as she could remember, flying around and collecting berries with her best friend, Gale.

One day, as Janet and Gale were flying around, they stumbled upon a human named Heather. Heather was casually walking around the forest, singing to herself. Janet was amazed by Heather's beautiful voice and decided to follow her.

As she followed Heather, Janet realized that she and Heather shared a love for singing. They quickly struck up a conversation, and before they knew it, they were fast friends.

Janet and Heather spent many days together, singing and exploring the forest. Janet even taught Heather some fairy magic, like how to make flowers bloom with just a touch.

However, their friendship was not meant to last. One day, Gale became jealous of Janet's friendship with Heather. She didn't like the idea of Janet spending so much time with a human, and so she decided to take action.

Gale began telling more and more humans about the fairies in the forest. Soon, humans started coming to the forest to try and capture the fairies. They set up traps and began testing the fairies, hoping to harness their magical powers for themselves.

As the humans grew more powerful, the magic in the forest began to fade away. The fairies were no longer able to fly or use their magic, and they slowly began to disappear.

Heather was heartbroken to see her friend Janet go. She tried to protect the fairies, but it was too late. The magic was gone, and the fairies had become extinct.

From that day on, humans had to work on their own and could no longer rely on magic to solve their problems. The forest became a quiet place, with no more singing fairies to be found.

And so, that is why fairies are no longer here with us now. Janet and Heather's friendship may have been strong, but it was no match for the jealousy and greed that ultimately led to the extinction of the fairies.