chaper one (long bi xie's pov).

I stood in front of my garden and stared blankly at the trees, what's the need to stare with joy when All I see is nothing but gray . I stood still wondering how the plants  looks in actual sense when my butler brought in a girl.
I turned effortless to look at her. as usual she looks gray and everything about was gray only that her hair was messy and her dress torn, she was also bare footed. I began to wonder with in myself if she was human or ghost but then she broke the silence.
" My name is Han Xiao chu." She said introducing herself. I paid no attention but looked around in search of my butler who was gone, leaving me alone with this shabby looking creature.
" Sir my name is Han Xiao chu." She said again pulling out her hand this time for a handshake and a grin on her face.i totally ignored her and kept starring at the trees.
" Don't be rude." A voice from behind said. I Turned to see who dared to interrupt my business and saw my dad walking up to me.he placed his hand on my shoulder and then said. "my Apologies dear, this is my son long bi xie." She bowed her head towards me as a sign of greeting but I just walked past her walked and  went inside the house.
Few hours later, I heard a slight knock on my door and a soft voice accompanied by it.
" Sir dinner is ready."
I sat confused on my bed wondering who on earth has such an angelic voice. I knew for sure that all the maids we had, sounded like frogs but to be honest this particular voice caught me off guard. "I hope she's pretty." I found myself saying with a smirk on my face then I stood up and went downstairs to join them for dinner.
As I pulled out my chair to sit down, my mum asked," have u met her?"
"Who." I replied with my eyes wide open.
" Your new maid." I was about to say something, when suddenly I saw a girl walk in with a glass of water on her hand. I stared closely at her. she was putting on a maid's dress and her hair was well kept unlike the other girl I met earlier today.
I smiled at her and bent my head to start eating when she said something that caught my attention.
" My name is Han Xiao chu and I am glad to be your personal maid master long bi xie."
I gasped and starred with my eyes wide open. " You,You." I stammered.
" You are that shabby looking thing I met earlier at the garden. Xiao chu bent her head feeling a bit embarrassed and I was being asked to apologize to her.
" No I won't and as the matter of fact I don't want her to be my maid, can't you guys see it, Each time you bring in a maid they won't last a week and then resign, I am a monster, just take this creature away before it's too late." I said slamming my hands hard on the table while standing up and then I walked away but before I left I took a glance back to discover that her eyes were covered in something that looks like water.
I went straight to my room and grabbed my headset . At least, music was the only thing that kept me company and could calm me down so I wore them, laid on my bed and shut my eyes.
" Knock, knock." The sound came from the door but I was too busy to hear it since I was putting on a headset. The knock came for the second time but I didn't respond so the person came in and left the door open.
" Hey, long bi xie." Xiao chu called but I didn't respond. She thought I was trying to ignore her but what she failed to notice was that I was wearing a headset so she started saying her mind without knowing that I wasn't listening.
" You cruel little brat,why do you hate me so much?, You barely even know my name let aside knowing me yet you still speak to me like a stray dog, look no matter how you treat me or speak to me I won't quit because I came prepared for a spoilt brat like you, humph." She exhaled and then yelled my name again but I didn't respond this time she was so mad that she picked up my side pillow and threw it at my face and fled my room leaving my door open.
I jumped in shock removing my headset. "What was that?" I mumbled looking around in search of who threw the pillow at me but no one was there then my eyes paused at my door realizing that it was open.
I found myself yelling " Han Xiao chu." Because to me no one dared to enter my room when I am angry including my parents so that made the newbie, Han Xiao chu my prime suspect.
Meanwhile she was along the corridor leading to the stairs when she heard me yell her name.
" Oh my." She said rushing towards the door leading to her room that was outside the main building. After she had exited my building and was her room, she chuckled and  said, "At least he knows my name. Then she went to her window, she began to look at the stars and mumbled to herself, "one day everything is gonna be alright." After which, she crawled into her bed, blew off her candles and slept off.