chapter two ( Han Xiao chu's pov)

As early as 4:30am I was already up and was heading to long bi xie's room. As I got to the hallway leading to his room, I paused to check my heart beat. man, my heart was really racing. Thoughts of what he would likely do to me flashed my mind.
I shaked my head to clear the thought of him burying me alive and continued walking.
Later I found myself standing in front of his door,my hands were covered in sweat. As I placed my hand on the door knob to turn it, my heart started to race faster than before. I found myself drowning in guilt as the thought of the incident I displayed last night flashed back.
"Oops." My sweaty hand had already turned the door knob and the door opened. i found myself facing him but luckily for me, he was fast asleep so I thanked my Stars and quickly started arranging his room.
I was already done sweeping his room, pressing and folding his clothes and the only thing remaining was for me to keep his book shelf in order. While I was arranging his books I came across an old big book. It kinda looked like a family album.
My curiosity was already getting the best of me. I brushed aside the idea of me to take a peek into the book but lost to my curiosity,  I quickly arranged All the book but kept that very book aside. When I was done I took out the book, went to his desk pulled out a seat and sat down. I started going through his pictures.
" Oh my, he looks so cute here when he was a kid unlike now." I turned to look at his animated body and then continued my sentence. " now he is still cute but more like Lucifer himself."
I continued going through his album until I found a picture of him that made me burst into laughter.
" mmm." The sound came from long bi xie.
" Oh no, I think I might have woken him up." I hurriedly kept everything in order and zoomed off before he fully wakes up but unfortunately I forgot my locket.
As I went to the stairs I paced my hand on my chest while panting like a wild dog and then noticed that my locket was missing.
I ran as fast as I could back to his room, he was up and his eyes were fierce like that of a lion. luckily he didn't see me. I used my eyes to search his desk with the intention that it would be there but it wasn't. I ran out as he stood up and was walking towards the door. " That was close." I said as I went to the kitchen to fix breakfast.
It wasn't quite long and long bi xie came downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I froze on hearing his voice.
" Who is there." He called out. Gosh, I really couldn't explain what I felt At that moment. The feeling was a bit tensed so I swallowed hard and continued what I was doing.
He walked up to me and grabbed my wrist and pulled  me to face him as His eyes pierced through me like sharp needles.
" Why are you still here?" He Questioned furiously with his eyes searching mine for answers. " I thought I made it clear to you that I don't want you here?" He Then gave me a devilish look and smirked.
I was about to say something but I chocked on my words. " What's he trying to do." I thought as he slowly lowered his head to my neck. I could feel his warm breath brush against my neck. For the first time in life, I found myself trembling in fear and just then he whispered something on my neck.
" Let's see how you are gonna cope." After saying this, he pulled away and gave me that same look from before leaving me dumbfounded.
Oh my God, I felt my heart beat pause for a moment. it was as if I was no longer breathing. " Who earth does he think he is?" I said out loud not knowing that he was behind the door the whole time.
" Your boss." He said as he walked in, opened the fridge and pulled out a can water. " Did I startle you?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised.
" Humph." I exhaled and continued with what I was doing. he stood there for a while and I could feel his eyes on me. After staring at me for like about four to five minutes, he left leaving the bottle water on the counter.
When I was done cooking, I went to the counter to pick up the bottle water and I noticed that it was untouched. I wondered why but I couldn't get a better answer to my question.
Meanwhile, long bi xie was now at his room. He walked towards his shelf to pick up a book to read when his eyes caught something unusual.
" What is this?" 6_2²22 he asked as he pulled out the silver locket from his shelf. While holding the locket, he⅘ opened it to find a picture of me on it. " She's kinda cute." He found himself saying he kept on starring at my locket and was so lost in My picture that he didn't even notice my presence when I came in.
" Long bi xie, sorry I meant sir, breakfast is ready." I said and he didn't respond. He just stood there starring at something. I finally yelled, "long bi xie." Snapping him out of his thoughts and back to reality and then he realized that I was in his room.
" What are you doing here?" He glared.
" But sir..." He interrupted me. He didn't even let me finish my sentence before starting his.
" Don't you know how to knock?" At this point I knew that I have committed a huge crime.
" But Sir i have been knocking for over five minutes now so I decided to come in on my own Accord and tell you that food is ready." I could feel his eyes all over me. Actually if eyes were to be a gun I would have been dead now.
" Just get lost." he roared.
At this point I felt shattered. "how could he talk to me like that, when clearly it wasn't my fault he was so stupid not to hear me." I thought as I stormed off his room while he stood unaffected.
Three minutes later he came downstairs for dinner and as I placed his food in front of him and was About to leave, he did another silly thing.
" What is this?" He asked as he pushed the food away. I then wondered the kind of training he got because to me he was behaving like an animal.
" It's breakfast Sir."
" Breakfast, you call this breakfast fast, well for your information, I am not eating this, I want you and make me something else to eat.
" But sir, these are just freshly made." I said sounding weak. At this point I was both devastated and mad. I want to smash the plate of food at his face but it could cost me my job so I just quietly took his plate and left.
The suppressed look on my face gave him joy as he smirked to his victory his dad got angry at him and scolded him.
" I know what you are trying to do,you are trying to make her quit because of your nasty behavior, I swear if she quits....." He didn't let his dad finish his statement before concluding.
" If she quits, what would happen?, You are gonna render me homeless or would deny the fact that I am your son, see grandpa I always get what I want, you see that girl in that kitchen, she isn't gonna last for long, she's just gonna resign like her mates." He said as he slowly stood up smirked at his dad and left
" Did he just call grandpa." Long bi xie's dad wondered before saying " this is not the son I raised, I didn't raise you to become a monster." But long bi xie was unaffected by his dad's words.