Chapter 3: Xonnor Hemmings

Okay, let's get something straight before I start this, his name is Xonnor Hemmings, but its pronounced Connor...Okay? Okay.

Madi's POV
I don't know who this guy thinks he is, but why the fuck is he dragging me to the closet...

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, he had an angry look on his face... I was against the closet door. "What's wrong with me?!? What the hell is wrong with you, Mr. Purple Haired Werido...You're the one dragging people into fucking closets!!!" I pointed out.

"Why aren't you scared of me, everybody is scared of me, but you..." He slightly trailed off. "You just don't intimidate me, and plus, I don't even know who the fuck you are?!?" I kinda yelled.

He slightly huffed, "I'm Xonnor Hemmings, I'm the most feared person in the school starting today." He slightly smirked. I rolled my eyes, and pushed him off, "Okay, Xonnor, this was soooo fun, but I have to get to class now, bye." And just like that I walked out the closet, to my class.

~Time Skip, Lurnch~
"Have you seen the new guys, the are hot," Abby said fanning herself...I rolled my eyes, "Abby, you think Grant is hot and he's the weirdest person in school, and he's not that attractive." Abby slightly rolls her eyes and sat back in her seat. "As much as I agree with you Madi, Abby is right about these two, and they're twins," Miranda chimmed in. "Oh whatever, you guys say that about every new student, and everytime they never show interest in people like us, unless they are like us, which is extremely rare, so unless these 'hot twins' are like us, I doubt they will even notice us..." They all looked at me, "Well she's not wrong, I mean, Michael is a weirdo like us, so I have a chance, and I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm rambling," Jessie rambled.