Chapter no 1

Welcome guys. You are reading

 You are reading

3 years later

Mumbai

Singhania mansion!!!!

Kya hotel room mein tumhare aur Meeher ke beech kuch hua tha???

Naira,s breath got heavy. Her hands turned sweaty. She was mumbling something in her sleep.

NAHIN!!!!

She shouted as she woke up with a jerk breathing heavily. Sweat dripped down her forehead. Her breathes were heavy and heart was beating loudly against her chest.

She turned on the side lamp and held the glass which was filled with water with shivery hands. She took a sip. Her shivering increased, the glass fell from her hand and broke into pieces.

She opened the drawer fastly and grabbed a bunch of medicines. She took 2 pills and kept it in her mouth. She held the jug and drank water from it. Once she calmed down, she looked down and sighed. She sat down and cleaned the glass pieces which were scattered on the floor.

Clad in a blue ripped jeans and white top with her hair curled up on the edges. She stood in the kitchen tapping her fingers on the kitchen counter. She turned off the gas and poured the hot tea in the tea cups.

She came out from the kitchen and sat on a sofa.

Naira tu theek hai na?

Naksh asked siting opposite his baby sister.

Naira took a deep breath before replying.

Zinda hoon.

Naira said emotionlessly, her face void of any emotion.

Naksh sighed, he stood up and walked to Naira and hugged her from behind. Naira wiped a lone tear that escaped her eye and turned to face naksh.

Baba kahan hain?

Naira asked looking around.

Baba jaldi nikal gaye office ke liye.

Naksh informed.

Oh.

Naira exclaimed.

Bhaiya mujhe der ho rahi hai. I've to leave.

Naira said. She grabbed her bag and rushed out from the Singhania mansion. She sat on her Scooty and drove to her school.

Coming up next: First meet.

Here's the chapter no 1 don't forget to vote and comment love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️