Stubborn

"Let's go!" All of them grab their own things as they head outside the building.

As they got out through the door, full of flashes and shouts greeted them.

"Nayeon I love you!"

"Sana, you're so cute!"

"God Jihyo!"

"Jeongyeon you're so pretty!"

"DubChaeng!"

"Momoyah!"

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu!"

It was their first ever performance with their new song, Set Me Free at M countdown.

Dahyun and Nayeon get into different cars but it's pretty obvious from their faces how worried they are to a certain person.

The girls too, they know Mina isn't well today. But the woman insists to perform with them after all it's their first performance with their new song.

"Nayeon unnie, she will be fine." Jihyo assured the older one as she notices how worried her face is.

"I'm just nervous Jih, it's been a while since she got sick." Nayeon deeply sighed and slumped her body in her seat.

"Unnie, did you message her?" Jihyo asked their manager.

"Yes, she's already at the dorm. Resting." Nayeon was in relief after hearing that.

"Can we buy some meds for her unnie, and Jihyo-shhi can you and Momo cook something?"

"Okay, I'll message Momo."

"Thanks." Nayeon smiled at her, she ring Dahyuns phone number.

Ring~~

"Unnie!" Nayeon smiled after hearing her baby's voice.

"Hey Dahyunie, we'll buy some meds for your Mama penguin. Do you want something?" she asked.

"I don't know unnie, let me ask Chaeng and Tzu." Nayeon waited, she can hear from the call some mumbling.

"Nayeon unnie!" Jihyo laugh as she heard Chaengs voice.

"Unnie, Chaeng wants chips and Tzuyu wants some pizza."

"Okay, how about you darling?"

"Chocolates please!" Dahyun said out loud like a baby.

"You'll have a sugar rush Dahyun-ah, but okay." Nayeon smiled like a mom, after talking to the three.

"You're spoiling them unnie, mostly Dahyun. You know how strict we are from her sweet levels." Jihyo seriously speak, Nayeon could only giggle.

"I'm still the mother of this group, leadernim." Nayeon teases her.

"Yahh, I'm the legal mother here." Jihyo fought back.

Nayeon stuck out her tongue and laughed.

~

After buying all the things they need, they head to their dorm and greeted by Momo and Jeongyeon inside the living room.

"Where are the others?" Jihyo asked Jeongyeon.

"Probably inside their room" Jeongyeon helped her carry the paper bags she's holding.

"Nayeon unnie, Mina is looking for you earlier." Momo uttered.

Nayeon smiled and nods, Momo and Jihyo starts cooking as for Jeongyeon she helped them prepare the things.

"I'll just check on her" She said to them.

"Okay unnie, oh right. Talk to her she's so stubborn earlier."