CHAPTER-5

"TIME SKIP TO CANADA"

" So as we all know that when Jane and Ava were on the airport and Ava said that she saw GANGSTA'S PARADISE on the airport. At first, she didn't believe, but when they reached Canada, they saw them and they got disgusted. They were just praying that they do not meet them at their house."

"Dude, my whole mood is spoiled because of you. Just pray to god that they should not reach our house." Jane said in a disappointed and angry tone.

" First of all, I told that they are here, helped you so that you should be safe, and you are blaming me." Ava said.

" Ok fine now we are at home don't fight, otherwise mom will see us fighting she will be welcoming us with slippers." Jane said.

 "TIME SKIP TO DINNER"

"Well it's dinner time and Jane, Ava, Lisa, Jennie have gone upstairs to change their clothes. Yes Lisa Jennie are also there they didn't tell that they are also coming to Canada, so basically they gave a surprise to them. But there is one more surprise. (heheheheheeheheh)!. "

"COME DOWNSTAIRS, FOOD IS READY AND SOMEBODY HAS CAME TO MEET YOU ALSO!!!!!." Jane's mother shouted.

" OK COMING!!". All the girls shouted from upstairs.

"Have I heard this voice somewhere?". Aiden thought.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!". All the girls were shocked.

" This is shit, guizz!" everybody laughed hardly. "By the way, what are you all doing here?". Jane asked.

" This question we should ask you, what are you doing here?". Drake asked.

" Wow! The thiefs scolding the boss." Jane said.

"yaa! Why didn't tell us!"? Ares said in anger and embarrassment.

"aUnTie tHe fOOd.... It Is ReAlly TASTY, and what we have not told you?. Tristan, Idris, Ires said.

" That it's her house." Erik said.

                                                                                    CHAPTER-5

                                                                                        ENDED

"I THINK THIS PART IS FUNNY, RIGHT?"

"WELL, LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE STORY AND CHAPTER"

ENJOY READING.

"FOLLOW FOR MORE STORIES AND FOR THE UPDATES."

                      BYEE.