Chapter 1 Saved

July 16, 2022

At the store

Y/n POV

It's been almost two weeks since my family had died from a terrible tragedy. I could recall the image that keep playing in my head whenever I had nightmares. With these nightmares, I couldn't sleep as much as I would like to tho I tried by best to get distracted by my work. Even then I couldn't stop the image coming to more. So I decided that  today I was gonna get some grocery to see if this could me a bit.
As I was shopping around the small store in town. I felt someone staring at me, I couldn't tell if the started was friendly or not as I turn to see who it was. Who I saw a man about my height with dark eyes, black hair, wearing a black hoodie with white stripes on them, shirt clean shirt, black pants with chain attached to his side an had two rhinestones under his left eye:

 Who I saw a man about my height with dark eyes, black hair, wearing a black hoodie with white stripes on them, shirt clean shirt, black pants with chain attached to his side an had two rhinestones under his left eye:

I had to attempt that he was a beautiful person. I never saw him before be I could tell he wasn't from around here. As we looked at each other for another minute or two, the guy turn to walk away as if he had somewhere else to be. "Who was he.." A part of me wanted to follow the mystery guy but another side of mine said to stay and leave him alone. "Maybe I'll see him again soon" I turn to continue my shopping til I got enough for me for the month.

Just want I was about to go check out. I felt another pair of eyes on me. It wasn't the same feeling like the last one but still felt odd. As I turn to look, I saw a guy with brunette hair, similar hoodie from the last guy I saw but with a bit different style:

 As I turn to look, I saw a guy with brunette hair, similar hoodie from the last guy I saw but with a bit different style:

Yet again this person was beautiful and mysterious as well. I can talk that was taller and had some kind on vibe that says be careful around him. I wasn't sure why but something about him and the other guy I saw not to long again tell me that they know each other. I kept the guys image in my head as I turn away from the tall guy as I check out and paid for the food before grabbed them an left. When I turn to look and see if the guy was still there, I saw that the tall guy wasn't there anymore so I left the store to head home.
I didn't had a car to drive home. I was the only one in my family who didn't get their license since I was able to walk from one place to another. Having to carry the bag from the store to my place was gonna tire me out. So when I stopped for a moment and put the bags down to stretch my arms out. I started to grabbed them again and manage to get home on time before it was nightfall.