Who did the Bite of '87?

Personally, I think that Mangle did it. But, I have other theories. Maybe it could have been Freddy, Bonnie or Chica based on the new 'Was it Me?' teasers. So far I think it was Mangle because it most likely happened the day after your last shift in FNaF2. Suppose you got bitten.
The year is 1987, and you were watching over a birthday party, the kids busy having fun with Mangle. Foxy couldn't have done it- he was in the back room the whole time! Mangle got super pissed and started attacking one of the kids. You try to go help and WHAMO- you get bitten.
I know, I know, you're probably saying, 'But Tuft why did Foxy get put out of order then????' Right now, I can't really answer that. But I'm assuming that he was shoved in his Pirate's Cove because of him not being 'kid friendly'. I mean come on, a hook and those sharp teeth? No thanks.
(Lmao I sounded angry in this xD ^^^)

-Tuft

I seriously think that Mangle did it, because when she attacks she goes for your frontal lobe, so yeah. xD I also think it was either Freddy or Foxy because it specifically says straight out on FNaF2, "Don't touch Freddy." as one of the rules, instead of "Don't touch the animatronics.", So this might be a clue. It also might've been Foxy because his jaw is broken and his teeth are as well, and he was put out of order as well! So I think it was either Mangle, Freddy or Foxy.

-Glowy

I believe it was Mangle because it's pretty obvious when you look at his/her jumpscare :U. And, Mangle does have a reason to cause it. I mean c'mon. Look at her! She's all tangeled up! She probably was angry about how she was treated by the kids and struck. There is a possibility it could be Foxy. Since he is out of order.

-Scorch

I was late and I have no idea how to turn the bold/italics off xD someone please fix this. I think it was Mangle because her jumpscare and because she has a reason. Kids keep jacking up her bod and stuff xD that's it.

-Misty