3

Killua pov

I watched Gon leap away, with two of the weak ones running after him.

Shaggy man: "Why are you just letting him go?"

Me: "When Gon sets his mind on something, you could give him proof of heaven's existence and he still wouldn't change his mind."

Shaggy man: "Alright then. Let's go after them. Knowing my students, they'll try to go after Bakugo too."

I asked one of the strong ones to watch the villains while shaggy man and I ran in Gon's direction.

We got there just in time to see one of the weak ones freeze one of the bad ones, who looked oddly like a magician. Gon, however, was gone, as were 'Bakugo' and the villains.

I didn't panic, but it did feel like a part of me had gone transparent. Not gone, just unfeel-able.

Despite the feeling of emptiness, I knew I still had to get back to Alluka, so I didn't stand there for too long feeling... Some emotion I couldn't place...

In that time, the shaggy man went over to the two weak ones, putting his hands on their shoulders in a comforting way and they looked up at him.

Shaggy man: "Let's go back so we can start searching. And you, Midoriya, need to go to the hospital."

I walked up to them, and watched 'Midoriya' collapse. He started to shake and cry, which I didn't want to deal with, so I knocked him out.

Shaggy man instantly took a stance, as did the weak boy.

Me: "...You gonna carry him or should I?"

They didn't let down their guard, but the weak boy lowered himself to pick up 'Midoriya'.

In that time, I went over to the magician and knocked him out, then I broke the ice and picked him up, putting him over my shoulder in a fireman carry.

Once they were standing again, I turned around and started walking back. That was until I heard something coming towards me and caught some grey material. Shaggy man's scarf.

Shota Aizawa pov

I watched from the corner of my eye as the white haired boy came towards us. I was skeptical, but he'd done nothing to warrant an attack.

That notion held true... until he knocked out Midoriya. I immediately went into a stance I used against dangerous villains. This kid had already displayed ridiculous skill against said dangerous villains, and had an incredibly versatile quirk. My hair raised around my head when I used my quirk, and then this kid just nonchalantly said,

Kid: "You gonna carry him or should I?"

I watched Todoroki pick Midoriya up through my peripherals, and the kid turned towards the villain that Todoroki had frozen. He knocked out the villain and then broke the ice, which in itself was impressive but given what he'd displayed, I was less than surprised.

I watched the kid pick up the villain in a fireman carry and start walking back towards the camp.

I took that chance to send my scarf at him, and this kid. This kid!- frickin turned around just in time and caught it! This kid, a literal child, actually caught my scarf. A weighted scarf too.

The kid looked at me with a face that just screamed "are you stupid?"

He dropped my scarf to the ground and turned around again. He took off a backpack I'd somehow just noticed, and took out... A skateboard and a yoyo?

The kid flipped the skateboard onto the ground and took off in the direction of camp, playing with his yoyo on the way. While holding a villain bigger than he is.

Todoroki and I ran after him. He was going back towards my students, after all.

It seemed that no matter how much we sped up, though, the kid still outpaced us, even after jumping off his skateboard. I had to carry Midoriya after a time so Todoroki could keep up with me.

We ran into the clearing where Pixie-Bob and the raven haired girl were watching the villains. I took note of someone wearing a gas mask, a blonde school girl, a muscular woman, and a muscular man in one circle. In the other circle, there was the fire guy and a heteromorphic lizard quirk villain. There were six villains in total, then. Well. It was six... Until a portal opened up underneath the villains. Todoroki attempted to freeze the villains, but the electricity in the circle shattered the ice.

The good news was, the white haired kid got to the first circle in record time and, with electricity radiating around him, got the villains away from the portal before it could expand towards the four.

That still meant that the one who created the fire and the lizard were gone, but the villains had still lost five people.

I signed in exhaustion and called Yuuei. Nezu picked up with his characteristic false cheer.

Nezu: "Aizawa-san! What makes you call?"

Me: "We had an attack and 3 mysterious helpers no older than 15 that had the skill to overwhelm the villains. Furthermore, the villains kidnapped Bakugo and one of the kids. Also we managed to effectively arrest five villains, thanks to said kids."

Nezu: "Well that's peculiar! I'll call Tartarus about the villains and you bring the remaining 'mysterious helpers' back to Yuuei. We'll have Tsukauchi and Shinso interview them. Also, I believe a dorm system is in order."

I hung up and sighed again, yawning right after.

Killua pov

I watched the shaggy man hang up the phone and sigh. Then he yawned. And then he turned to me.

Shaggy man: "I'm Aizawa Shota, call me Aizawa. Now. How did you catch my scarf?"

Me: "Try to lift this yoyo and you'll find out."

I watched as he handed 'Midoriya' back to the weak one.

I put my yoyo on the ground by letting the string unravel from my finger. He bent down and tried lifting it. After about 20 seconds, he was finally able to lift it higher than 5 inches.

Aizawa: "... How heavy is this?"

Me: "Seventy five kilos. My skateboard weighs 250. I'm surprised you were able to lift it at all, to be honest."

He nodded, disbelief still covering his face, as well as the weak one who'd heard from a distance, along with the strong ones.

Aizawa: "Let's go inside, we have to wait for the bus to get here. Todoroki, go pack your things, I'll take Midoriya back. You. Wake him up."

Me: "Me? Okay."

I went over to them and lightly shocked Midoriya, watching him jolt awake. Aizawa told him the same message as 'Todoroki' and I watched Midoriya jump to the ground and run off.

This process repeated with the weak ones inside the building.

About an hour later, the buses came, and everyone had packed their things.

I watched the weak ones board the buses, and I went on the bus with Midoriya and Todoroki, where I was made to sit next to Aizawa.