Characters

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒮ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈
____________________________________

Cecilia Fallon Miller
aka
Cecilia Fallon Minetti

Cecilia is 16 years old and lives with her stepfather in Nampa Idaho. She is too nice and kind for this world, but don't let that foul you. She loves reading, singing/playing music. She also loves animals mostly dogs and horses.

She doesn't have many friends and mostly focuses on school. She works two jobs for money, one is a small cafe and the other is a stable hand. Cecilia is an independent woman and likes doing things herself. I mean she has the Minetti blood in her veins.

Her mother died when she was 12 years old in a car accident. Her mother was her best friend and was always there for her. Her stepfather hates her and wants her gone. She gets abused a lot by her stepfather. She gets nervous around people she doesn't know mostly around men she doesn't know. She wishes for a new life but knows that can never happen. She has a pasts that she wants no one to find or see.

 She has a pasts that she wants no one to find or see

Riccardo Minetti

Ruthless Ex-mafia don of the American Mafia and used to own many legal businesses. He is 49 years old and has 9 children. He has 8 sons that drive him crazy at times, mostly the triples cause this problem. He passed down his mafia title and business to his oldest son. 

He tried his best to keep the family together, after losing his only daughter 15 years ago. His angel was he's world, after she was taken the whole family turned cold. He will do anything to make her smile and laugh. He will treat his angel like the princess she is. He wishes he was there for her when she was younger.

Alessandro Minetti

Alessandro Minetti

Mafia don of the American Mafia and CEO of many businesses. 28 years old and oldest brother and sibling. He is cold towards everyone but he's family. He is ruthless and strict at times but loves his family and will do crazy things to keep them all together. Especially he's Sorella he loves her more than anything even his brothers, but who can blame him there crazy. He remembers that day she was taken and blames himself for not being there for her. He wants to keep his Sorella out of the violence and mafia. He has a tattoo that says his sisters name.