𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Y/N's POV

I am sitting next to Haru and Koko as the Haitani brothers bothered me. 

"Y/N-chan, you look so cute today~" Ran sang causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Could you please stop your brother," I asked. 

"Ran, Y/N doesn't like it when you annoy her like that. Please stop embarrassing yourself," he spoke. 

"From now on Tenjiku will slowly rise to the top. We'll take over the gangs in Tokyo, and get involved with the underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's yakuza or what, we'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We'll dominate the underground world of Japan," Izana said. 

"There's just one more thing," Kisaki started. "Y/N here is a traitor. She was helping Toman all along." 

"There's no way Y/N would do that," Ran defended me. 

"I never betrayed Tenjiku. I just never was loyal to you, Kisaki," I told him. 

"Does that matter anymore? You still betrayed Izana for Mikey," Kisaki smirked at me. 

"Y/N, would never betray us, Izana" Kakucho stated but I could tell it was too late. 

"Kisaki take her away," he ordered. 

Kisaki's men came to me grabbing my wrist, "You know I could just free myself? Don't you find that fact a bit strange?" I asked four eyes. "Izana, you'll come to realize the truth soon." 

......

3rd POV

Soon after you were taken away Toman arrived with people they thought they got rid of. 

"I thought you got rid of all of them, Kisaki." Izana slowly walked toward them. "Oh well, I guess I have to get rid of all of them at once."

Toman planned their opponent beforehand. Hakkai would fight Ran while Angry will fight the younger brother. Chifuyu would get revenge by fighting Mochi whereas Inupi is planning to bring back Kokonoi. Mitsuya, Draken, Peh-yah, and Smiley are planning to fight Izana together which just leaves Takemichi with Kakucho. 

Currently, they are all already fighting. 

With Inupi and Koko, they were discussing each other's obsession. 

"When did you start getting obsessive over 'Akane'?" Inupi questioned causing Koko to start choking him. 

"The one getting obsessed here is you trying to revive Black Dragons? What the hell did you do? It went rotten anyway, didn't it?" Koko spoke as Inupi removed Koko's hands from his neck. 

"I admit I ruined Black Dragon!! Then how about you start realizing that I am not 'Akane', I'm Seishu'!!! Get over it, Koko!!! Akane's already-" Before he could finish the black-haired boy kicked him. 

"Shut up!!! Don't look at me with that face!!! I'll do anything!!! If there are requests then I'll do it for money then rumours will spread a lot of people will approach me! Kurokawa Izana!! Shiba Taiju!! Those who approached me are so simple! Money! You're the same, right Inupi? After all, you're just using me to rebuild Black Dragon. right?" 

"Akane doesn't love you! She's already married." 

"Shut up, Inupi. I don't want to get emotional. Everyone who approached me only wanted money! But... there is someone who didn't approach me for money..." Koko stopped for a moment to look at Inupi before grabbing his face. "If she saw me right now would she look at me with such an angry face? You've got it all wrong I know Akane-san doesn't love me but she's not the one I love anymore."