We were raised to be the best. Nothing less. Nothing more. Wherever we went, we had to be on the top. We didn't settle for second or third place. We were always first. We were distinguished, beautiful, classy individuals. We didn't ever get involved in something that could ruin our reputation.

         Then, tell me, why were we speeding in a car in the middle of the night in Paris? I am clinging onto the steering wheel as my laughing sister screams to go faster.

         It wasn't supposed to happen. We were just...bored. It was Spring Break. I was sixteen and she was fifteen. Paris...the city of love. No love involved. Just two reckless teenagers wanting to have fun for once.

        "How did we get into this, anyways?" I shout back as we speed on even further.

        "My idea!" She laughs back. "Gosh, Mother's gonna be furious."

          We were told we could eat at a restaurant close to the hotel while my parents were in a meeting with one of the investors based here. I have no idea where Alex and Kai are. But...wait. Where is Elise?

          I press my foot on the brake too hard and Celine almost fell forward.

         "Ate (Sister), what in the world?" She looks at me with a glare.

         "Oh, my gosh," I say, slowly turning my head to her. "Where is Elise?"

          I try to recall what happened in the past hour.

          "As long as Elise can come with you, you are free to go anywhere," Mother puts down her wine glass. "Do you understand girls?"

           Celine and I try to suppress our groans as we were stuck babysitting for the rest of the night. Elise throws a sinister smirk in our direction.

           "Of course, Mother," I tell her as I give her a tight smile.

           We arrive at a restaurant and tell her to sit down at a table while we go to the washroom. Celine leans back on the sink and looks me straight in the eye.

           "Gosh, we're stuck with her for the rest of the night," She rolls her eyes at me and I crack a smile.

           "I wanna do something reckless," I whisper, my eyes scintillating. "The last day of spring break. It needs to end in a bang."

          "Woah. Bella acting spontaneous?" Celine laughs with sarcasm. She turns around, looks at herself in the mirror then back at me. "Let's do it."

           "Oh. My. Gosh," I lay my head on the steering wheel. "I'm so stupid."

          "I didn't know you could drive that well."

          "I don't even have my license," I say, my voice muffled.

          We suddenly hear a honk. "Get off the road, lady!"

          "At least, move off the side of the road," Celine giggles as she taps my shoulder.

           I sit up and carefully maneuver the car into the shoulder of the road. "She must be terrified."

        "Knowing her? She's probably flirting with the waiters to give her a free meal," Celine tells me honestly.

       "Let's get her," I say firmly as I grab the steering wheel and start the car again. "Before Mother ever finds out we were gone."