14

Siddharth is going through all the financial problems and even personal life issues just because of Avneet.

He have a biggest reason to hate her.

When her social media profile shows that how good Avneet Kaur nandra is how much helping she is for needy peoples.

The Last Post on her social media is about like how she help some poor kids to get the blessings of studies in their life.

When Siddharth knows the real face of Avneet. And he can understand that Avneet is doing all this for to promote herself.

Because it was a headline of every news channel and newspaper that Avneet started a new chain and hashtag from her social media application, which is going to raise fund for the studies for the needy kids who want to study.

Siddharth was standing in front of TV and seeing all this drama happening on this media channel who invited Avneet for her interview.

In this interview avneet gave some statements doesn't match with her behavior with siddharth which he experienced.

Avneet in interview.

Avneet : I believe every single boy and girl who have capability to do something in his or her life get a chance to prove himself or herself wherever they could. (She said this showing how good she is).

When all this increasing hate in siddharth's heart for Avneet.

S' mom comes and switch off the TV.

Siddharth : mom, I was watching that how much a human being can lie to herself, I don't know why she didn't even hesitate to lie this much in front of million of people, she know whole world is watching her.

S' mom : Siddharth we just made our loss and it must be in our destiny, accept it now. Maybe God didn't write the feeling of pleasure in our lives so it's okay.

Siddharth : I will surely accept it, mom. If it happen because of any of my mistake, but I can't live this life because someone want to satisfy her ego.

Stay tuned.