61

Siddharth is considering him wrong because Avneet is passing through this financial problem because of him.

Siddharth bank balance more than 2 crore now so he thoughts that he can help Avneet if she want.

But he is in double mind that he should think about her or not.

On the other hand,

Avneet went with the bag full of cash, she went to meet Rohan.

Rohan ask her to sit in car.

And he drive the car towards the highway.

It is 8:00 p.m. of night so it is already dark and deserted Road.

Which is making avneet feeling scared from him.

Rohan : you know what you are my Golden hen.

Avneet : here is your installment and let me go please.

Rohan : what do you mean by installment?

Avneet : I am so sorry Rohan I tried my best but I was really not able to collect 20 lakh this soon, there is 10 lakh in this bag and I will give you next 10 lakh in 2 days.

Rohan : no way, I already planned everything according to this amount you should tell me before?

Avneet : Rohan this is not a debt, this is extortion money.

Rohan : yes this is, and you know what can I do if I didn't get what I want.

Avneet : Rohan, I am asking you for only 2 days you know I had through very bad time.

Rohan : and I can make it worst Avneet.

Avneet : Rohan...

Rohan stopped the car.

Rohan : okay I will give you 2 days time but you have to do something to get time.

Avneet : what?

Rohan tear her Shirt's shoulder with his cunning nails. Avneet pushed him, because she never let him touch her hand for this only she is giving money to him every month.

Avneet : stay away from me you pervert.

Rohan : nobody can save you today.

Avneet pushed him and open the car door, she somehow manage to run away, Rohan was stucked with seat belt give her some time to escape.

Stay tuned.