˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Petty fights | Gion

A happy one (as requested by @gion_zecchino_fan) how dare u forbid me from making it emo >:( also sorry for taking so long lmao inspiration is very slow-

I WAS SCREECHING THE ENTIRE TIME I WROTE THIS OKAY I COULD NOT THINK

________________________________________________________________________________

2nd POV:

Gion was annoyed.

Today was not exactly what you would call a good day. He woke up with a pounding headache from the events that happened the day before, and felt feverish all over. Not a good start, as you can tell. Yet, he dragged himself out of his bed and got ready, silently ate the breakfast Livio prepared, and left.

From the moment he stepped into the office, he saw Princes Ciel and Albert arguing, Prince Charles in between the two, trying to stop them to no avail, President Alexis nearly sobbing over an exhausting amount of work, Prince Leon sipping a cup of tea and minding his own business, while Prince Felix ate popcorn and started shouting about how he thought that Albert would win.

"Guys.. stop arguing.." Prince Charles had taken many a hit, and there was a small blue black patch on his cheek, along with a cut. "Shuddap! This doesn't concern you!" Albert picks up a notebook, ready to throw it at Ciel. Ciel picks up a stack of paperwork from Alexis' desk, and pieces of paper were sprawled all over the ground. A mess of paper and stationary littered the floor.

Prince Gion took this wrong moment to step into the office. As Albert was facing the door and Ciel directly in front of him, with Gion right behind, when the Prince of England threw the notebook, and the Prince of France ducked, guess who got hit?

You guessed right.

"Mannaggia!" Prince Gion sat down in his seat, throwing his briefcase on the table. He pressed the bridge of his nose where it was hit. "You're so infuriating!" "Prince Gion!! We're so sorry! I apologize on their behalf!" Alexis bowed, expressing his guilt, while Prince Charles pushed both Ciel's and Albert's head down, them muttering under their breaths.

But Prince Gion wasn't paying any attention to them. Instead, he looked out the corner of his eye, at the girl sitting in the far back of the office. Her eyes were kept down on her work, and she never spared a glance at him.

--

The night before, there were shouts of anger and argument. 

"I told you, I was busy. I had to leave for a meeting." Prince Gion sighed. "So you LEFT ME ON A SIDEWALK IN THE POURING RAIN?!" You yelled back at him.

"I dropped you off at a bus stop." Gion stated, matter of factly. "You told me you would be back, but you left me standing there for 3 whole hours!" You refused to even face your lover. That night, after dinner, Livio had driven the both of you home, yet mid-journey, Gion had gotten an important phone call. Shortly after, you found yourself standing under the shelter of the bus stop, out in the cold.

"I'll be back soon, wait for me." Gion had said. But he hadn't returned, even after 3 hours. 

You had left your phone and wallet in the car, so it wasn't as if you could call a cab. So you did the only thing you could think of. You walked home in the pouring rain. In the middle of winter.

It was safe to say that you were absolutely drenched when you got back. To your surprise, Prince Gion was waiting in the living room, along with Livio, who looked worried. "Y/N!!" Livio immediately brings you a towel, wrapping you in it. Although you were touched by this gesture, you only continued to glare at Gion, sitting comfortably on the couch.