Chapter 0 - Reincarnation?

"Talking out loud"
'thinking'
*Action*

*3d person pov*

Our protagonist was seen in Cemetery

Kazuto :" Hey Mom, hey dad it's been a year since you left. i hope you're well in the after life and was happy watching this son of yours in heaven. Don't worry i'm as healthy as an ox. Uncle Max have been taking good care of me ever since then. *Sigh* today has been a harsh day for me...just what did i do wrong?... We've been a friends ever since we're little and he just decide to end our friendship just because i'm an introvert? "

*Flashback*

Takeshi :" Kazuto can you come with me after the school's over? it's been a long time since we've talked to eachother."

Kazuto :*nods* " yeah sure"

After the school's over and everyone has left the class and it's just the 2 of them in the classroom

Kazuto :" so....shi-kun what do you want to talk about? "

Takeshi :" Kazuto listen, from today onwards we're no longer friends you got that? "

Kazuto :" *shock* Huh?....But why..... we've been friends ever since we're little and i saw you as my own big brother..."

Takeshi :" if i was seen with an introvert like you what would everyone think about me?! They would've thought that I am a loser just like you! I worked hard to achieve what i am today. I got to be the ace of the basketball team by hard work and finally got to be popular. i am gonna say this once last time, from now on we are no longer friends."

Kazuto :" a-alright shi-kun... i'm sorry for what i've done wrong to you.."

Takeshi :" *Well then.. Goodbye old friend. " *walks away leaving Kazuto alone*.

*End of flashback*

Kazuto :" it's getting late now. Bye Mom, bye Dad thank you for listening to my whines. " *Stand up*

Kazuto was walking back from the cemetery when he suddenly got call by his uncle.

U.Max :(hey there champ, i'll be waiting in the car. And there's a sales on the mech figurines that you like so better hurry up!)

Kazuto :( alright uncle Max, see you )" i better hurry or else i'll miss the sale! "

*Time skip after y/n bought the figures*

Kazuto was walking after he bought the figurines and was admiring the work of the people that made it.

Kazuto :" Wow..... As always this figurines are awesome and it looks super badass especially that battle nano suit! " Kazuto was too busy admiring his figures and was walking endlessly

U.Max : *across the street* " Kazuto hurry up! "

Kazuto :" alright uncle Max! "

Kazuto was too excited to set his figures in his other collections and forgot that he was running in the middle of the streets

Truck driver:" Shit this truck lost it's break!? *Looks in front and saw a kid* huh? *HONK* *HONK* KID WATCH OUT! "

*Kazuto's pov*

I was running towards my uncle after i bought this awesome sci-fi figures! I was busy admiring it since i have always wanted this figurines after it's battle suit was introduced in the anime. But the sound of truck honking caught my attention. When i saw this i thought Ah this scene in front of me where a truck and teenage boy and the boy was hit by a truck and got transferred to another world.... Am i gonna go through this as well?