Chapter 10 - Issei's Girlfriend and Black jack.

The next day, Issei who was woken up by his alarm happily came out of his room in his school uniform and went downstairs to greet his family.

Issei : Good Morning everyone~!

His parents were shocked to see that he wake up on 6 a.m.

Miki : *shocked* G-Good morning Issei...

Gorou : *shocked* Good Morning son.. You're up early today..?

Miki : Did something happened to you Issei..?

Issei : No nothing bad had happened instead something really Amazing happened to me yesterday..!

Miki : Oh? Well that's something interesting and we don't hear that often... come here and tell us about it.

Issei then sits down while his mother stops what she's doing and sits with them.

Issei : Well first of all, I'm no longer friends with those two!

Miki's face lit up and she was saying how great it is that he's no longer friends with those kids.

Issei : Not only that but I manage to get a girlfriend on the same day!

Gorou : Really? HAHA now that's killing two bird with one stone!

Issei : And on top of that she's cute, pretty and have big bosso-

*Smack!*

Miki : Don't say anything perverted in this house young man.

She said with a stern voice.

Issei : Okay Okay fine.

He said while holding his head in pain.

Gorou : Is your girlfriend one of the girls in your school that asked you out?

Issei : No she's not, She's in some school that I didn't know of. But I can tell She's definitely better then the girls in my school..!

Gorou : HAHAH That's amazing champ! Did you have her picture you can show us?

Issei : yes I did..!

He took out his phone and show it to his parents.

.
.

Issei show it to his mother and she's amaze that she was really beautiful.

Miki : Oh wow~ I'm amaze that you got to be with her Issei! She's beautiful.!

Issei then show it to his father next and he was amazed at his son to pull of this kind of girl.

Gorou : Dayu-

He was about to said something when Miki gave him a murderous look.

Gorou : *nervous laugh* U-umm I-I mean she's really pretty son.. But not as beautiful as your mother... ahahha *nervous laugh*