Twenty-Six | RX

ORLA

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a completely unfamiliar room.

The back of my head was throbbing and when I tried to move around, I couldn't. It's not that I was tied down or something but there wasn't any energy left in my body. It was as if I was injected with something.

Fuck. Fuck.

If I make it alive out of here then Marcelo will kill me himself. Ugh, he told me not to go out but I had to be stubborn.

I heard the door open and I somehow managed to lean myself upwards on my elbows so that I could have a clear view of the door.

A man walked in, tall and lean, his hair a shade of red and his grey eyes glinting evilly as they fell on me.

"Do you work for RX or whatever that shit is?" I asked.

"Work for RX?" He let out a humourless chuckle. "I am RX."

Wait.

Seriously?

"Wow, so all our efforts to catch you, going here and there were all in vain when you were going to introduce me to yourself like this." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"And who the hell names themselves RX? That doesn't sound catchy even." I added.

His eyes narrowed at me. "My name's Rafael Xander. And I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"Please. I am sure Marcelo is already looking for me and once he finds you, you are so dead."

He smirked on hearing Marcelo's name. "Ah, your boyfriend. His coming here to find you is exactly what I want."

Oh, shit. He is trying to trap Marcelo.

I let myself fall back on the bed and sighed loudly. What is the use of all that training when I can't even fight this guy just because he injected me with something?

Rafael walked over to me with a blank look on his face and hovered beside me.

I tried to think of some ways to fight him but unless I get my energy back, I can't do anything.

His hand reached out to me and he gripped my jaw firmly. "Aren't you a pretty little piece?" He stroked my cheek.

He can keep me locked up here for however long he wants but touching me? No. No one can touch me like this other than Marcelo.

I grabbed his wrist but any efforts to remove his hand went in vain. He was too strong.

"Stop touching me." I hissed.

He only smirked and trailed his hand down to my neck and then over my breasts and I felt a bile rising up my throat.

I gritted my teeth and tried to remove his hand as he cupped my breast. "Don't fucking touch me, asshole."

Tears pricked my eyes when he slipped his hand inside my t-shirt. "Please, stop." I grabbed his wrist with both my hands and tried pulling it away as I kicked my legs up in the air.

When his hand trailed down to the waistband of my jeans, I let out a scream which ended with a choked sob. "Stop! Please! I'll do anything else that you will say."

That made him pause and his eyes locked with mine. "Anything?"

"Anything that is not sexual." I clarified.

He removed his hand from my jeans and ruminated for a moment before saying, "Kiss me."

I shot him a glare, my eyes blurry due to the tears. "I said anything that is not sexual."