Chapter 21 Part 1

"How can I possibly have fun without you?"

Part 1 

Aria's P.O.V: 

I laid awake tossing and turning from the apparent heat wave the Canadian population have had to endure for the last 2 days. Justin and I have spoken, leaving my selfish thoughts of having my dream at prom behind. It was selfish and down right bratty of me to ask Justin such a thing. I have him thats all that matters. Hopefully he can stand me dancing with other people if they ask me. 

But if I was with Justin, my boyfriend, the gorgeous boy I have grown to love then he'd be wearing a suit, he'd be a complete cheese ball/gentleman the whole way making my heart flutter and make goosebumps appear subconsciously on my arms as he whisk me into a midnight moonlight walk. 

Justin 

I miss you. I can't believe I have had to work today and tomorrow :/ 

Justin was working today, and now tomorrow. Not at all fishy, probably he really didn't want to attend. I didn't understand why he didn't want to go, I swear he can endure a couple of hours for me? No, it's Justin Bieber, the notorious bad boy who gets what he wants, when he wants it. Clearly going to prom with me wasn't his intentions. 

**** 

It was currently 10am Jess was just finishing ballet practise, Jazzy no where to be seen. Justin usually takes her and we usually spend the afternoon treating the girls to some sweets and fun. But Justin clearly didn't want intentions for tonight. 

It probably is downright stupid that i feel this rotten that my boyfriend cannot take me to prom, but wouldn't you be like this? If you'd be dreaming of this day for forever and you had an amazing boyfriend that you wanted the whole world to know you were head over heels for? 

Justin 

Missing you. Work is killing me :/ 

Aria 

Ditch it and come keep us company. Jess would love you here :) 

Justin 

Whose turning to the bad boy huh? Send Jess my virtual hugs :) 

Aria 

Okay. Missing you too. Love you <3

Justin 

Love you too so much baby <3 <3

My head is spinning. I don't want to go without Justin. He isn't coming, how can I possibly have any fun without him?