Chapter 1- meet and greet

Hey guys! So this is the first ever fan fiction I have ever done!!! Hope you like it! and I apologise for any spelling mistakes! so here we go the first chapter!......

- niallersprincess!x

Chapter 1 - Meet and Greet!

Kat's POV -

"UGH!, why do you always have to be a buzz-kill, Kat?!" my annoying little sister, Kelsi moaned. "You know I don't like these things, Kels!" I snapped. "But we have had these Meet and Greet tickets for months! Why have you changed your mind now? You love One Direction!" Kels begged. Yeah thats right I am Kat Mcglynn, most of my friends call me KitKat, I'm 16 and me and my little sister Kelsi who is 14 are massive fans of the hottest boy band in the world; One Direction!

"C'mon! You have been waiting for 7 months for this to happen! You always drop out at the last second, you are going whether you like it or not Kat!" She said commandingly , I knew is wasn't an option anymore and that I had to go now.

"Fine!" I shouted to loudly for my mum to hear.

"What are you two fighting about now?" my mum yelled from down stairs.

"NOTHING, MUM!" Kels and I shouted back at the same time. Kels looked at me and smiled knowing that is works every time she uses the tone in her voice that made me give in.

"I'm gonna head to bed now! Night Kels" I said as I walked over to her and kissed her goodnight. "Me too, Night Kat!" she smiled and walked out of my room pleased with herself.

God how she really irritated me sometimes! I thought to myself. But I loved her really. I closed my eyes excited and nervous for tomorrow, tomorrow was the day we went to meet One Direction! I finally fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

--*Le Morning*--

Kelsi woke me up and ordered me got get up at 5 am in the morning, she was up at 4.

" Wake up Kat, you have to look your best today! It's not a day out with Lola and Charlotte!"

Lola and Charlotte where my two best friends that moved in across the street from us last year, we went to the same school and liked the same things. The only thing that we didn't have in common was that they absolutely hated One Direction.

It was some thing that we argued over allot of the time.

"I know it's not! And get off of me!" I said half asleep and and irritated. Kels did as I said and left my room to let me get ready to go in the shower and get dressed. In about an hour I was ready and headed to get my stuff that I needed for today. At 8 am I headed down stairs, I was starving! WOW! I sounded alot like Niall! I thought to myself.

"Finally, food!" I said not talking my eyes off the pancakes and waffles on the table.

" Typical!" Kels snickered. She seemed to reminded me allot of Harry Styles(who was her favourite person in One Direction) she usally snickered alot of the time and she was the flirt out of me and her, seriously every time I see her in the hallway in High School she is always flirting with this boy who was way out of her league.

" What? It's not my fault i'm always hungry!" I said innocently. She laughed a bit and returned her attention back to what she was doing.

"Sleep well, hun?" my mum asked with a sleepy tone to her voice.

"Yeah, how about you? you look as if you had a bad night!" I said worried.

" Yeah, I did I went to sleep about half and hour after you" she said. That was the best thing about my mum, you could have an easy conversation with her, ever since our dad left she went anti-social for a while.

"Hey, Kels, when do have we to head to the SECC?" I asked her, sounding enthusiastic.

"Erm, 4:30 so we have plenty of time to get you to look amazing!" Her voice was a little excited at the last part.

"Ok, but I look fine the way I am now!" I said back, acting hurt.

"Well....." her voice trailed off "You could look better, maybe change your outfit and make you hair look nice, I could help you if you want?" she said looking me up and down. I said yes and then she helped me look for an outfit to wear and made my long blond hair curly. That was the best thing about my sister, she gave you the best advice for fashion and hair, she never let you go out of the door looking a state.

It took 4 hours because of my hair, it was thick. I had a blue, white and black summer dress, about knee high length and white sandals since is was summer, my hair was sitting perfectly, all bouncy and shiny because of the curls that where half was down my back. It made the whole outfit complete.

"Done, and you look amazing!" Kels complemented me.

Mum shouted on us and then we set off just after lunch. we hung about for a while until it was 4:30. At last it was 4:30. Kels held my arm tightly. I thought we where going to meet them and just go. But my sister surprised me with something totally amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! hope you guys liked the first chapter! please vote and stay tunes for chapter 2 - the best surprise of my life !

-niallersprincess!x