4. DUNGEON

Amairah Garcia's POV: 

The moment that person named Conner made me step out of the room. I was scared as if someone had sentenced me to death. I was scared for other people too. It was first time and first times are always scary. 

That man beside me gently rubbed my elbow as if telling me to not get scared and move further. I took a deep breath as I should be listening to that man's order before his gentle side vanished away just like that grey eyed man.

He didn’t have any gentle side. 

I stepped outside of the room as seconds felt like hours. 

There was a vast window wall before my room's door as I also had a gallery in my room but there were tress that blocked my view from outside. I could only see the wild and dark forest from there but from this window I could see the sun shining brightly illuminating the whole corridor. 

Conner didn't touch me anymore as for that I was glad. He was also looking at me with suspicious eyes while I was glancing at each and everything passing by. 

He had suspiciousness in his eyes mostly because I was smiling as if I was excited seeing everything even the vase with flowers. Who could have smiled like me when someone was taking him to the prison? 

Well that wasn't in my control. I was fascinated by everything that was coming in my way. 

He guided me the way and I was simply following that without looking at him. I didn't know how normal human beings start a conversation so I refrain myself from doing anything stupid. 

"This way." Eventually the fancy corridors came to an end as he motioned me towards a black door with stairs going down towards a dark place. 

He grabbed a lantern to guide me the way as the stairs were uneven made up of stones. All my fascination vanished in the air as we reached the dungeon. There were small cabins guided by metallic rods with people lying in them. They weren't looking as good as the man behind me and that man who owned everything. He was standing in my castle and still had the nerve to say he owned everything.

Huff!

"You will stay here. I will come after searching for the Queen and if we couldn't find her you will be answerable." He made me enter a small cabin as I was again caged but this time I didn't have that luxuries.

"Ssh!...Ssh!" The moment he locked the door and turned around to go away I called him. I think that wasn't the right way to call someone as he tilted his head towards me with wide eyes. 

"What?" He asked still looking at me with confused emotions. 

"M-my b-bed?" I asked in the most humble way as this room was empty except a table in the centre with a glass of water placed there. 

"WHAT?" He didn't scream but his eyes were as wide as saucers until he started laughing. I glanced at him with a smug smile as I also wanted to know the reason for laughing. 

"B-bed?" I asked again in case he didn't hear my voice. My voice came out so weak even his laughter was loud than that. 

"Have you ever been to a cage?" He moved forward towards me glancing at me through the rods. I swiftly shook my head in yes as in all these years I was living in the cage. 

"Did they give you bed there?" Now his smile had vanished as he was asking me with curiosity. I again shook my head in yes as now he was looking at me with dumbfounded expressions. 

"Holy ****! You humans have I think different criteria for prisoners but listen to me woman we are Dark Spades. Even the other werewolves fear us mostly because they know we don't give them bed in the prisons. Now enjoy the prison protocol from the Dark Spades." He ended his words sarcastically as he left leaving my mind in haze as my ears were still developing in listening to their words and he left saying everything in haste but I did understand the word werewolf. I have read about it but I vaguely remember. I thought that was a myth.