❝𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱➜ 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐲?❞ #𝟏

Hyunlix time!! (Hyunjin x Felix) Also....smut! 😀 if there is gonna be. Who knows! :) So! Enjoy, also...no warnings like, at all, now!
Wait! There may also be more hyunlix
Than other or so, ya never now?━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

no warnings like, at all, now!Wait! There may also be more hyunlix Than other or so, ya never now?━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ps: you know it. Long:]

────────────────────────

Tuesday morning: 10:39a.m.
Location: JYP High school, Hyunjin and Jisung's House

───────────────────────

"So? How long will you keep staring at him?" I swear, sometimes I would never tell my hyung anything about my love life. I sighed and looked at him. "Minho! Could you for once! not expose me everytime I look at him...!?" I complained when I looked at him. He only laughed and rolled his eyes. Lee Felix, god I'm so inlove with him. His eyes, adorable face, hair, body, and god those lips! Damn, do they look ready to be kissed. Everything about him just drives me crazy...The bell rang, telling us that lunch was next 'perfect' I thought as Minho and I got our things to put in our bag. We left class and started heading to the cafeteria as always...

────────────────────────

Both hyunjin and minho headed to their spots after getting their food, seeing that 4 of their friends are there. Woojin, Bangchan, Jisung and Seungmin, and soon the 2 joined. Minho sat down nest to Jisung who was sitting next to woojin. Minho pecked Jisung's cheek as for them they're dating as well as for chan and seungmin, Hyunjin sat in front of the 3 while sitting with the other 2. "So? You guys coming to the concert?" Seungmin asked as he looked at the others. They all nodded, well except for for Hyunjin and Jisung. "Can't, parents won't let us go...!" Yep! You see, both Hyunjin and Jisung couldn't go since they are siblings and have strict parents too. "Damn, that sucks. Did you guys at least try to convince them?" Minho aksed as he looked at both of them. "Tried everything...But we'll be sneaking out." Hyunjin said as he looked at them. Jisung nodded as he looked at Minho, who was pouting. "What? You know we've done this so many times" He said as he cupped Minho's face in his hands. "I know, but I don't want you guys getting hurt. I want you to be safe..." Minho pouted.

"That's why I have Hyunjin, literally, he's always there, we'll be fine, right hyung." "Course! I would never let anything happen to my little brother!" Hyunjin said as he smiled and leaned back. *cough* "not like something happened to him last time" *cough cough* Seungmin said as he continued to eat his chicken. Hyunjin stopped smiling and looked at Seungmin, "Shut. Up." He side-eyed Seungmin as for everyone else, they all bursted out of laughs. "I mean it though! I won't lose him!! I promise hyung!" Hyunjin said as he waved his arms around. "I know, I know." Minho said, smiling at Jisung "so what time do you guys wanna meet? Also where too?" Woojin said as he looked at everyone. "Well, the concert starts at 5, so 4 is fine, also at the park where I live" chan said as he finished his drink, everyone agreed as they finished their lunch and headed off to their next class.