Time of Love [SEONGJOONG]

Very vanilla lovely love making.
Top Sh, bottom Hj.

Seonghwa opened the door and without a second of waiting, Hongjoong threw himself to his lips. Seonghwa lifted him and closed the door with his feet, making sure to grab him tight while they kissed. Giggles and kissing sounds filled the house. Oh how lucky was Seonghwa that none of his flatmates were there today...

The situation was heated, well, more than heated, it was burning. They touched here and there and here again. Seonghwa couldn't have enough of the younger and the other couldn't stop touching him either. It was like seeing a white rose and trying not to touch it, an impossible task of course, you would touch such a rare flower until you memorized it all. Seonghwa loved to memorize.   

They entered Seonghwa's room and the taller threw Hongjoong on top of his bed, taking off his own shirt.

"Hey hey hey, let me undress you, don't go that fast," Hongjoong laughed.

"You can take off the rest of the clothes, don't worry baby," Seonghwa smirked. Oh, this was a face of Seonghwa Hongjoong knew existed but had never witnessed. He wasn't complaining at all.

His body was more than ready for it, it was asking for it, for Seonghwa to take all his clothes off and admire his figure. He wanted to feel like a God, as if he was the only thing Seonghwa could ever want. At the same time, he wanted to admire Seonghwa and kiss his entire body, he wanted to get his body by heart and memorize all his moles.

Seonghwa did just what Hongjoong wanted and helped him to take all his clothes off, the younger did the same form him. For some seconds, their eyes scanned every bit of the other's body. Their sweaty chest's, their pimples, their moles, their necks and, of course, their eyes.

Seonghwa was on top of Hongjoong, perplexed. "You... You are beautiful,"

Hongjoong didn't know how to answer, he felt his body heating up even more, he was embarrassed, completely naked in front of the boy he liked. How did he feel so vulnerable if they both were completely bare-skinned? Seonghwa looked so perfect, so dreamy and so real at the same time. All his imperfections, Hongjoong noticed Seonghwa had moles on his collar bones that made a triangle. How cute.

Hongjoong hugged him, "You are simply... Seonghwa," Hongjoong said softly with an admiration tone.

"Say it again," Seonghwa undid the hug and looked at Joong with his eyes wide. He wanted it to sound seductive, but it sounded more desperate than anything else.

"W-What?" Hongjoong was blushing like crazy, Seonghwa was too. They both were experienced in these things; having sex. But this felt so different, it was more like... Making love.

"Say my name again," if it comes out of your lips, my name feels like the most beautiful thing in the world. Seonghwa thought, but he wasn't going to say it out loud.

"Seonghwa," He said with heart-shaped eyes. "Now you, say my name Seonghwa,"

"Hongjoong," The older whispered, attaching his lips once again. They were going from lips to neck, from chest to stomach, from hands to shoulders. His touch could make me melt at any second if I don't control myself, Hongjoong thought.

"Hwa, please," No more words were needed, their eyes expressed everything. Seonghwa made sure to grab the lubricant from his drawer. "Wait," Hongjoong said.

What? Did I do something wrong? Does he want me to stop?

Suddenly Hongjoong kissed him again, but this time, his lips kept going down; his ears, his neck, his chest—he remembered Seonghwa didn't like it when you touched his nipples—, his stomach... And when Seonghwa thought the younger wouldn't go any lower, he did.

A low groan escaped from the back of Seonghwa's throat and he bent his head backwards. "Fuck," He said in between breaths. He had dreamed of this a couple of times, he couldn't believe it was happening.

After some time, Seonghwa couldn't hold it anymore. He grabbed Hongjoong's head and made him stop. He took the lubricant and rubbed it against his fingers and Joong's entrance.

"You sure?" He asked warmly, the last thing he wanted was to hurt Hongjoong. The smaller nodded. "I want to head you,"

"Yes, Seonghwa, I want to. Do you?"

"Of course I do,"

At first, his fingers felt tight on Hongjoong, but it slowly felt better. Hearing Hongjoong's heavy breaths were enough to make Hwa end.
Fuck, he looks ethereal.

"I'm ready," Hongjoong whispered, almost unable to talk. Hwa was quick to take a condom and put it on, lubricate it and go back to kissing his lover.

"Aaagh," Hongjoong whined.

"Does it hurt? Should I sto—" Seonghwa was cut by Hongjoong lips.

"I'm okay. I like you," Hongjoong said with linking eyes as if Seonghwa was the only person on earth. At that moment, he was.

"I like you too Joong,"

[From 'No❤' ]