I love you Jowie - 1

Jowie's POV

I really don't understand what came into my husband, I recall those days when we were still dating.  He was such a nice person. My friends told me I was the luckiest woman on earth to have such a boyfriend.
"I love you Jowie. Or can I call you Jo" that's what he used to tell me every time we met.

But now I don't even remember the last time I heard it from him.
Did I become ugly that he can't recognize me. But I love my husband and I will hold on since we swore in every situations to be there for each other.

I will still hold on you never know God will return my original husband to me.

As I was seated there lost in my thoughts, certainly I recalled something. I checked my phone to see it's already six.

"Oh my God I have to make dinner" I sighed as I entered the kitchen to see what I can make for dinner before Jason returns.

After what felt like eternity, I was done. I looked at my work and I felt proud of myself.

One thing I knew I was good at the most, was cooking. It was very difficult for someone to taste my food and leaves unsatisfied.

Lyn said that she was to spend the night at her friends place so I didn't count her for dinner. My maid Hazel was also planning to retire for the day as her working hours were coming to an end so I will remain alone in this lonely big house.

At around seven, I hear the sound of a car in the front yard and I immediately think that it's Jason so I go and open the door for him.

As usual nowadays, he just gave me a side glance and didn't even bother to reply to me when I greeted him.

I felt hurt by his actions but I didn't actually take it to heart hoping that in no time he will change.

When he went upstairs to change, I also started to set dinner at the table and after I went to call him out for dinner. He just nodded in reply and waved at me to leave. I sighed and left his office to wait him at the dinning table.

After about 30 minutes, I heard the door open and revealed his handsome  face and tall slightly muscular figure.

I continued to stare at him as he was  coming down the stairs as I was wondering how God was unfair to make one person so handsome with all these features.

" If you are done checking me out can you serve my dinner am hungry" I heard him say. I didn't even realize he was already seated at the head of the table.

I served him dinner and pushed it to his side hoping that he likes it though I was confident of my culinary skills.

After he ate about 3 forks, he suddenly splashed the food at my face.

"Is this how you cook now days," I heard him yell.

I was sure I took my time to cook the food to his taste but I don't know why he was angry.

"Am sorry if you didn't like the food. I will make you another one please don't be angry." I said to him.

He just sneered and left the dinning room.

"No need to make another one,  I've lost my appetite just looking at your disgusting face." I heard him say when he was at the stairs.

I sighed and collected the plates as I had also lost my appetite .

After I was done with the dishes, I went to my room to take a shower and then sleep as I was waiting for Jason but unfortunately I never caught a glimpse of him before sleep took over me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for reading the first chapter. This is actually my first book so tell me what you think of it and also my mistakes.

Looking forward to meeting you in my next chapter.
Love you all😘😘😘😘