I don't know how long I can hold on.

Jason's POV

It's been three weeks since I last saw my wife. I nolonger understand whether my wife or not. The photos that were sent to me of her hugging another man still haunt me. I tried asking her and then stopped midway as I thought no cheater will say Yes am cheating so I thought it was completely useless to ask her.

I decided to do it my way as I torture her. But I don't understand why I feel guilty everytime I do something that hurt her feelings. For God's sake, she is cheating on me why can't I torture her.

It's been a long time since I tortured her, she might be home leading a peaceful life. I will go back today and destroy it. I laughed at my silly thoughts.

With that thought in mind, I grabbed my car keys and drove off to my Night View Villa.

Jowie's POV

It was turning 11 and I still hadn't slept, I had this feeling that something bad was about to happen. I tossed and turned in bed for almost 20 minutes before deciding to watch a movie for the time being.

As I had just settled on the couch, I had the doorbell ring. I checked my watch and saw that it was almost midnight. I wondered who could it be at this time of the day.

When I checked on the door camera, I realized that it was non other than my husband that I had last seen almost three weeks ago.

I instantly opened the door for him to come in. When he entered, he checked me out with his eyes and that's when I realized I was wearing only his shirt with nothing else. I blushed in embarrassment and then I recalled that this person was my husband and there is no need for me to feel ashamed.

"Welcome back" I greeted by he just ignored my greetings and went upstairs to our room and I also followed.

When I reached the room, I had sound of splashing water and I knew he was showering. I didn't mind and just entered the bed and slowly, sleep was taking over me.

As I was on the verge of sleep, I felt someone mercilessly tearing off the shirt I was wearing and I was instantly awakened to the dangerous eyes of my husband staring at me.

The look of his eyes was filled with lust. I instantly knew what he wanted but then I wondered where the man that used to shower me with kisses before we made love was. The person infront of me was looking at me as if I was a slut or whore.

After our staring competition, he proceeded with his actions and angrily started sucking and biting on my breasts. I tried to tell him to stop and he was hurting me but he didn't listen. He didn't even wait for me to be ready before he forcefully pushed his manhood into my core.

I felt a sharp pain going up through my spine as he thrusted harder. In the past, I would be feeling imerse pleasure but now I was feeling nothing than pain, disgrace and total humiliation.

I tried to ask him to stop but he didn't listen.
"Isn't this what you look out from other men, why are you pretending to be pitiful now" I heard him say.

That's when I realized that this wasn't my husband. I didn't actually knew the person infront of me.

After his actions, he pushed me aside and looked at me as if I was something very disgusting in his eyes. That actually hurt me more than his actions. I felt a lamp in my throat and I felt out of breath.

I silently wept as I couldn't make a sound because my throat hurt.
After crying for sometime, I drifted off to sleep and I didn't see my husband back.

I was woke up by my phone that was ringing. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID and I had the sound of my excited sister telling me that she will be back today.

I felt happy as it felt like months without seeing my sister.
Lyn's mother had adopted me when my mother died and took care of me as her child and when she died, I took on the responsibility of taking care of her daughter.

I went to take a quick shower in the  bathroom. While standing in the mirror, I saw that hickeys Jason left on my body lastnight. The pain all came back to me and I don't know how long I could hold on as I felt my patience and love slowly fading and being replaced with hatred.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for reading the story hope you liked the chapter
Jason has his reasons why he is angry with Jowie.

Stay reading and discover whether his reasons are true or it's just a misunderstanding.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think of the chapter.