DISCLAIMER!

# DISCLAIMER FOR THE READERS:

1) This fanfiction named 'Back To The Start' is just a fictional work meant purely for entertainment purposes and does not intend to discriminate, judge or hurt feelings of any individual or group.

2) It's purely based on my imagination and has nothing to do with reality so don't just compare it. I don't intend to harm any idols image in this book. Please stop taking stuff seriously and personally.

3) Credits to the rightful owners of all the images and GIFs I've used in the same. I do not own any of the characters in the story. All the characters are either living or fictional.

4) Any similarity of the characters and the incidents (other than BTS members) in the fanfiction with any living or dead person is purely coincidental.

5) You can't really judge any of the characters of the story. I am intolerant to degradation and all I'll do is push the mute button and you won't be able to comment on my story or profile.

6) DO NOT COPY MY WORK / PLAGIARIZE THE STORY WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR ELSE I'M ON MY WAY TO SUE YOU RAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! 👺

7) This story is written by me and if you find it written somewhere else, please let me know immediately Borahomies!

8) This fanfiction contains the following sensitive contents:

× Swearing
× Violence
× Angst
× Smut
× Mentions of Self - Harm
× Other Pairings

If you can't take these, I recommend you to leave this book right now.

9) Follow my account if you want regular updates of the story.

Note:
This Fanfiction is my original work. You may not find it much interesting and even think of it as a dull, boring, repetitive, slow, draggy, extra-deep, sleepy and lengthy work.
It's totally fine. You all have variety in your tastes and it's absolutely alright. Plus I'm a noob since this is my first time writing a goddamn book. It would be so kind of you if you bare me till the end.

I don't tolerate hate so you can mute me or block me but DO NOT REPORT MY BOOK OR MY ACCOUNT!!!

He's so damn cute I can't sksjsksjksskkjcmdjfkekwk! Yes! That's my bias who dissed the whole music industry, looking like a literal baby!

You are good to go homies! ♡
Read → Enjoy → Comment → Vote

____________________________________