Chapter Three: 1996 & 1997

Before I start the beginning of this chapter I just want to say thank you for read this and sorry I haven't published this chapter yet I have had writers block and I have been dealing with a lot with my finals so I'm sorry and this chapter is going to be a long one but here is Chapter three of 'One Story At A Time' 

Also the Ages for this chapter were kinda hard to figure out but i finally got them

William - 14 Years old & 15 Years old

Harry - 12 Years old & 13 Years old

Emily - 5 Years old & 6 Years old 

Alexander - 5 Years old 

Diana - 37 Years old & 38 Years old

Charles - 49 Years old & 50 Years old

A little Background on Alexander is 5 Years old, he was born July 25th, 1991, he is the future husband of Princess Emily, and his parents are the Duke and Duchess of Richmond.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's New Years Eve 1996, Emily is 5 years old. Emily hasn't seen her Mum since her birthday until tonight when her father invited Diana to the party. Emily has been by Diana's side most of the night cause she can't find her brothers. But little did anyone know that 1997 would change Emily, William, and Harry's lives forever. Little Emily didn't understand why her parents aren't together anymore. "Mummy, Why are you and Daddy not together as much anymore?" Emily asked Diana. "It's hard to explain, My Love. When your older I'll tell you but right now I can't." Diana Says to Emily. William and Harry come running to the room. "Its almost time everyone!" They both say. Harry and William come over to their Mum and Sister. They hug Diana. "I love you Mummy!" Harry and William say. "Come on Emily, Lets go see fireworks!" William says. They take Emily and both hold her hand. "3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" the kids scream.

It's June 2nd, 1997 and Emily is on her last day of school but her dad and brothers pick her up early for an event. she usually doesn't go to events as much as her dad and brothers do but every now and then she does. On the way home Emily tells them about the boy she met named Alexander, of Richmond, which you will hear all lot about him. Anyway once they get to the event Emily, William, and Harry go somewhere else to hang out and talk. "Willy, Harry will Mummy come pick us up tonight?" asked Emily. "I think in the morning maybe." William Says. Emily has been waiting to see her Mum. She still doesn't really understand why they aren't together. a few hours pass and Emily is so sleepy, so Charles picks her up and carries her to the car. on the way home Emily falls asleep in Charles's arms. when they got home she was put to bed and the next morning her Mum came into her room to wake her up. "Emmy, Wake up, Mummy has a surprise for you!" Diana says with a soft tone. As soon as Emily heard her Mum she jumped out of bed. "Mummy! I missed you!" Emily says jumping into Diana's arms. "I missed you too Emmy. So guess what!" Diana says. "Yes, Mummy?" Emily says. "I already told your brothers but Mummy is taking you and your brothers to the beach for about 2 weeks!" Diana says. "I get to Spend 2 weeks with you! Yay!" Emily Screams. "Yes! now come on get dressed and lets go, they already put your things and your brothers things in the car!" Diana says.

(Because of how long the Chapter already is, I'm just going to Start on August 28th, 1997.)

August 28th 1997, Two Days before the Car Crash. Emily and Diana's Phone Call:

Emily - Hiiiii Mummy!

Diana - Hiiii Emmy! How are you and your brothers?

Emily - We're good, Harry and William got into a fight about William's trousers, it was weird.

Diana - That's just your Brothers, they are always weird. *Laughs*

Emily - Yeah! *Laughs* Mummy, When are you coming home?

Diana - Soon my love. Also I tried talking to your brothers and they said they were busy, then love you and miss you, then hung up. Do you know what they are doing?

Emily - Yeah, a lot of screaming, they really need to realize that the walls are thin and Dad is trying to work and i'm trying to play.

Diana - One day they will understand that. Emmy, I need to go, Can I call you later?

Emily - Yeah, You can Mummy!

Diana - Okay!

Emily - Mummy, I love you so much and I miss you a lot!

Diana - I miss you too and I want you to remember that I will always love you!

Emily - I will Mummy! Bye bye Mummy!

Diana - Bye Bye Emmy!

Two days go by and it's the night of August 29th, 1997, Emily is getting ready for bed. Emily sees her Dad walking past. "Daddy! Can you tuck me into bed?" Asked Emily. "Yeah I can, I love you Emi, Good Night!" Charles Says tucking her into bed. "I love you too, Daddy!" Emily says slowly falling asleep. Emily didn't know that the call between her Mum and Her would be the last time she would talk to her or the trip to the beach would be the last time she would see her Mum.

August 30th, 1997. Paris, France at 12:20 Am. "They won't stop following us!" Diana Says. "Just Keep your head down, Darling." Dodi says. The driver has been trying to get away from the Paparazzi, so they head into a tunnel. BOOM! Diana's car crashed into a pole. The Paparazzi didn't help Diana or anyone else in the car, Instead they took pictures. about 40 minutes after the crash Firemen showed up. as they were taking Diana out of the car, she asked "My God, What's Happened?" before being rushed to a hospital. Where she passed away.

4:00 Am, Balmoral Castle, Charles was woken up and told Diana had passed away in a car crash in Paris. "How Did This Happen?" Asked Charles. "Paparazzi chased them into a tunnel where she crashed into a pole." Queen Elizabeth says. "I must tell the children." says Charles. "No, Not yet. What I need to know is should I give the 'okay'?" asked Queen Elizabeth. "Yes, Mother but I am telling my children now." Says Charles. Charles gets William and Harry up First and tells them to go wait in the sitting room for him and their sister. "Emily, wake up." Says Charles. "Daddy? it's too Early." Says Emily. "I know, I know but it's important and I need you to wake up and come with me." Says Charles. "Okay, can I bring my blanket and my teddy?" asked Emily. "Yes, you can." Charles Says picking Emily up with her Blanket and Teddy. They walk into the Sitting Room Emily is wide awake and so is William and Harry. "I can take her Father, she can sit with me." Says William. "Thank you William." Says Charles sitting Emily In William's lap. "Are we in trouble, Father?" Asked Harry. "you haven't done anything wrong to be in trouble." Says Charles. "Then why did you wake us up this early?" Asked Harry. "Children I'm going to tell you something that you wished you would have never heard." Says Charles. William, Harry, and Emily all look at each other then back at their Father. "Daddy is everything okay? why are you crying?" Asked Emily. "Children, Your Mother passed away in a car crash in Paris this morning." Says Charles as tears roll down his face. "Father if you are joking I swear, I will never forgive you." Says William. Charles has the palace staff bring a TV in and he turns BBC News on. "We were just told by Buckingham Palace that Diana, Princess of Wales has died in a car crash, in Paris. Stay tuned for more coverage on BBC News." The BBC News Reporter said. Harry burst into tears, William was shocked but also crying. Emily stood up and grabbed her teddy started walking towards the other side of the room crying then fell to the ground. Emily passed out from Shock and a Panic Attack.

December 15, 1997. Emily's birthday will never be the same. She fell into a really deep depression after the death of her mother. She just wants this year to end. Emily didn't want to do anything special for her birthday so they just had some close family come over the chef made a cake and they had a little party nothing big and the best thing of all no paparazzi. "Happy Birthday, Emily!" Queen Elizabeth said. "Thank you, Grammy." Emily says. "Thank you everyone for coming to Emily's 6th Birthday. This year has been hard on us but hopefully things will get better." Says Charles. "I'm going to bed, Father. Good night and I love you." Says Emily. "Good night and I love you too!" Says Charles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is going to be set After Charles and Camilla get Married. The Year will be 2011 and means we get to see William and Kate's Wedding. Also the rest of the book will be from Emily's Pov! Thank you again for reading and I know that every time I do a chapter I say this but I'm just so happy that my story is being read by wonderful people.