Chapter Eight: A Royal Baby

Ages:

Emily - 25 Years old

Alexander - 25 Years old

William - 34 Years old

Kate - 35 Years old

Harry - 32 Years old

Meghan - 35 Years old

Camilla - 69 Years old

Charles - 68 Years old

Queen Elizabeth - 90 Years old

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 05, 2017 at 3:50 Am

I woke up in so much pain. I got up to go to the loo but when i was walking to the loo, My water broke i went to the door and told one of the staff standing at the door to get my ladies maid. "Is everything okay, your royal highness?" she asked me. "I need you to call the doctor and wake my family because my water just broke!" I said to her shaking. She ran down the hall and said "the Princess's water broke call the doctor now!" Alexander heard her say it, so he rushed into my room and started to help me calm and breath. 

An hour later

My family and the doctor are all here. "Your Royal Highness, would you like you husband in the room with you?" the doctor said. "Yes, I would!" I say to the doctor. they get Alexander and bring him in the room. When he comes in, he sits next to me on the bed. "Darling, you are the bravest girl I know and you are going to be a great mum." Alexander says to me. Alexander kissed my hand then the doctor said, "It's time."

Two hours go by

"Congratulations, Its a healthy Baby Girl." the doctor says as she hands me the baby. "She looks like you a little bit." Alexander says. "I don't see it, she looks more like you." I say back to him. "I'm going to bring your family in now, Darling." Alexander says. "Okay!" I say. I look down at her and smile. She kind of looks like my Mum. "I'm not going to let anything bad hurt you and I will always be here for you, My Darling Angel." I say to her. 

My family walks in, My grandmother first, then my father and Camilla, then Alexander, then William and Kate, and Finally Harry and Meghan. "Grammy, would you like to hold your new Great-Granddaughter?" I ask my grandmother. My grandmother holds her for a little bit then gives everyone a chance to meet the new baby. Everyone says she looks like me but William and Harry said "She looks like Mum a little bit." Meghan Hands me the Baby back. "Do you have a name for her?" My Father says. "I let Emily pick the name." Alexander says. "Yeah I do." I say.

Welcome to the World, Princess Victoria Diana Alexandra Mary Mountbatten-Windsor!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Really hope you didn't think this was the end did you?

Oh But, Victoria's Story Has Just Started!