Flowering Crush

The next morning, Endurian was eating breakfast alone while listening to Hot Date's talkshow. It almost felt weird listening to it. Really all he wanted was to hear his voice. He was trying to make up his mind. Did he really like Hot Date like that? Or was he so deprived of romantic love that he just wanted a piece of genuine warmth from someplant?

He thought, and thought, and thought. He started to envision what he would do if he were actually in a relationship with Hot Date, and whether he would like it. He mostly just thought of them going on a date together. Hot Date's voice, one of the most charming and reassuring Endurian had ever heard, talking to him one-on-one. And not just a casual conversation; a conversation while they were on a date. He replayed that scenario in his head. Every time he did his desire for his thoughts to be a reality grew.

At that point, he made up his mind: he wanted a romantic relationship with Hot Date.

Meanwhile, Hot Date was calling Blooming Heart, desperate for some advice. He usually had no issue with romance, but he still just wasn't sure if he should go along with confessing.

"I just... I don't know. I don't know if he just sees me as a friend, but at the same time I already wrote an entire note last week to give to him!" Hot Date almost sounded panicky.

"You already wrote him a note? Jeez, you two need to just make out at this point." Blooming Heart joked, to which she heard Hot Date slightly groan over the phone. "But in all seriousness, I think you should go for it! I talked to him once, and he gets, like, super flustered when you're brought up."

"He... since when did you talk to him?"

"Like, last week, I think? I was walking in a plaza going somewhere, and I saw him, and I just decided to talk to him for a little."

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll go for it.. maybe, like, tomorrow?"

"Okay, good luck!"

"Alright, I'll let you know what happens, bye!" and then Hot Date hung up and started to brace himself for the next day.