Starting

Karina was walking alone in an alley at night,it was almost 11.
She was going to the convenience store cuz she was hungry.

She heard some groans and sounds like gunshots coming from an abandoned building. She was scared but as she was caring and helpful she didn't waste a minute to go inside to help someone if anything happened. It was dark,she couldn't see anything,once she got to the second last floor her jaw dropped that was the floor the sounds was coming from.

She hid behind the wall and peeped. Another gunshot triggered the whole room,but she ran away as fast as she could and went home.

She was safe for now.

Few days later she was walking through the same alley and she remembered the abandoned building. She thought about going in after school,but she shrugged it off and decided to go to school.

She saw her best friend Winter. They hugged as if they've not met each other for years. They talked with each other while going inside.

The bell rang and they both went to their classes. The teacher was absent. Karina was bored so she decided to go on her phone.

After a few hours. The bell rang again reminding that it was the lunch break. They went to the cafeteria and ate.

When they got out everyone was looking at Karina's back weirdly,
Winter noticed it and looked ate her back.She gasped and dragged Karina to the bathroom fast as she could.

Karina didn't know what was going on so she asked,"Winter what's going on?"

Winter being the helpful friend replied,"You've got you periods,didn't you know?"

Karina gasped,but luckily Winter had a pair of black shorts and told her to go and change.

They both went out after Karina changed. After a few boring hours , everyone was dismissed. Winter and Karina went out of the school and decided to get coffee.

The talked about random things for a while and and went to their ways. They lived in opposite directions so they both had to go alone.

Karina walked through the alley again to go home,but she remembered what she had thought about this moring. She went home as fast as she could,she changed and came back.

As she went inside it was very quiet and windy whick gave her goosebumps. She arrived at the second last floor and saw blood scattered all over. She wondered around the room and her eyes landed in an iron rod which had blood too. She picked it up and looked over it. She heard footsteps coming so she hid behind wall so that no one could see her.

She peeped her head out and saw a boy with silver hair holding a gun, she was so shocked that her body didn't even move. Suddenly something fell behind her,she looked at that direction but there was nothing. She he more footsteps coming so she peeped out again and saw another boy with black hair.

Unfortunately the boy with black hair saw her and he went in but no one was in his sight. He was confused.

Karina knew that the boy with black hair saw her so she saw a door and went straight inside. She gasped as she saw a body lying on the ground. She didn't know if he was dead or alive so she checked his pulse and fortunately he was breathing. His hand moved a bit and he gained back his consciousness and saw Karina.

He looked shocked,as his eyes widened in fear thinking she could kill him.

Karina saw the fear in his eyes and told him,"You don't need to worry I'll save you,but what happened to you?."

The boy came back to his normal behavior  hearing the word save and replied,"I was just walking around here,but someone blindfolded me,taped my mouth and bought me here,it was a boy who bought me here. He looked so feirce that he could kill you with his gaze. He told me that I had done something that I shouldn't had. I got scared, really scared but when I tried to escape he hit me with an iron rod. That's all I remember..."

Hearing the word iron rod she gasped,"so someone hit him with that rod"she wishpered.

The boy heard it but not clearly he asked,"What?"

She replied,"Oh,it's nothing,What's your name?"

The boy said,"Minjun is my name."

"Oh I'm Karina."

"Well I help you to go to the hospital"Karina said.

She helped him stand up and tried to go outside,

but someone pinned her to the wall,leaned in and asked,"Want to be a saviour so bad?"

It was the boy with silver hair. She got goosebumps all over her body,but with all the courage she had she tried to push him but failed.

The boy just smirked and went to the other boy. He said,"Look who's here? Thought you died but unfortunately you didn't ."

Minjun just sat there trembling in fear.

"Seems like your mouth is shut. Well I wanted to have fun but looks like we can't."said the silver haired boy.

The boy looks at me and says,"Since I can't have fun with him I'll have fun with you instead."

Karina was scared,but she decided to speak up,"No,you can't ever get me."

They boy said,"You know what I'll let you leave, because I'll get you easily whenever I need."

Karina was shocked,but she ran out of there and went home.

She got home. She showered and tried to sleep but the words"Because I'll get you whenever I need." It kept on repeating on her mind again and again.

She couldn't sleep the whole night but luckily got at least 2 hours of sleep. She got ready to go to school even if she didn't want to.

____________________________________________________________________

Y'ALL IK IT'S BAD AND CRINGY BUT THANL YOU FOR READING THIS TRASHY ASS CHAPTER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. 😘✨