chapter 8

Next morning

Jay and jungwon were sleeping peacefully till Jay's phone rang "jay baby your phone is ringing"jungwon tried waking up jay "answer for me baby" jay said mumbling and when back to sleep.

Jungwon answered and he didn't look at the caller id he just answered the phone
"Hello?" Jungwon said confused " hey baby so when are you going to break up with him? I miss youu" some girl said.

"Excuse me who are you?" Jungwon said confused " oh I'm Jay's girlfriend who are you?" She said confused jungwon didn't answer and just drop the phone on the ground shock from what he just heard.

"Girlfriend!?" Jungwon said in his mind as he when to the bathroom and got ready
jungwon was in the leaving room watching TV as jay enter the room with a smile on his face " good morning love" jay when close to jungwon and jungwon ignored the kiss.

"Won baby are you ok?" Jay said worried
"Yeah jay why don't you go hang out with your girlfriend" jungwon said in a cold tone "what!?" Jay said shock" oh don't act all innocent YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WHEN YOU'RE DATING ME !? OH WAIT YOU'RE USING ME RIGHT!? JAY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU you said you wouldn't leave me.." jungwon said with a cold tone as he started to tear up.

"oh So is that who it was when you answered the call look jungwon I'm so so sorr-" jay got cut off by jungwon "Just shut up! Ok SHUT UP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.." jungwon started to cry even more.

Jungwon got up from the couch as he throwed stuff at jay "jungwon I'm sorry.."
Jay said "sorry!? YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU CARE YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE DONE YOU HEAR ME DONE DON'T EVER COME UP TO ME ANYMORE DON'T TALK TO ME AND DON'T CARE FOR ME ANYMORE GO WITH YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND I KNOW IM ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I REALLY THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME JAY..I GUESS I WAS WRONG.

with that jungwon left with his bags as he wiped his tears and slammed the door.

(With jay)

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" jay said angry jay got his phone and called his girlfriend "hey babyy I miss you-" " Shut the fuck up we're done don't ever call me don't fucking get close to me" jay said all cold as he blocked her number.

(Next day at school)

Jungwon was walking to school as he saw his friends waiting for him "JUNGWONIEE!" Sunoo said "we heard what happened jungwon we are so sorry is fucking Jay's fault he fucking played with you" Niki said.

Jungwon Started to cry as he was crying jay and his friends saw jungwon and his friends "you messed up jay" heeseung said looking at jay with a death stare.

" Who the fuck cares he's just a loner I never even liked him I just felt bad for him" jay said with a cold tone "what the fuck you mean!? You fucking care jay what you said about him is so messed up coming from a play boy stop fucking messing around with girls and guys YOU LOVE JUNGWON I KNOW YOU DO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" heeseung said Screaming making everyone hear even jungwon and his friends.

Heeseung pushed jay "just stop messing with people I know you love jungwon with all your heart stop messing with him and tell him the truth" heeseung said with a cold tone pushing jay out of the way.

Heeseung when were Jungwon was at and hugged the crying boy "sorry jay but your on your own" Jake said as he left with sunghoon too where jungwon was at.

Hii lovess so sorry for the late chapter
:( just things going on hope you have an amazing day or night thank you for the LOVEE byee see you in next chapter 💗

(666 words)