2. Taeil x Jaehyo?

*in the middle of interview*

*pyos POV*

"So, have you guys heard about fanfiction?" The interviewer asked. All of us laughed a bit.

"Yea, that's some weird shit" Zico laughed.

"So, you have read it?" Interviewer asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I was curious" Zico said and managed to sound quite innocent.

"It's weird to read about yourself and your bandmate doing inappropriate things. I read one with me and Zico and that was just... Something." Kyung said. Have all our band members read fanfiction? I never thought of that.

"What about you Taeil, have you read any fanfiction? There is one pretty famous topic for fanfiction involving you and one of your bandmates" interviewer asked with a smirk.

"Do you mean Taepyo?" Taeil huyng said and giggled. Wait! He has read fanfiction? About US?

"Oh, there's a specific name for you guys?"

"I guess so. Most fics are about me and Pyo, but there have been few other, like me and Jaehyo." Taeil said. Wait, no, no, Jaehyo? Really, those two wouldn't even go together. Who the hell would write about those two? That doesn't make any sense. Just no.

"How do these fanfics make you feel?" Interviewer asked. Is Taeil blushing? He is! Oh my, I wonder what he is thinking...

"Uh, umm, they are a bit weird I guess" Taeil said. Oh. Why am I dissappointed? I mean this is an interview, and he is your bandmate.

"...but I'm always the girl and that is just ugh, I don't get that why would I be the girl." Taeil said.

"Hey! Me too! I'm always the girl too!" Kuyng shouted and raised his hand for a high five, but Taeil just glared at him. Kuyng pouted and let his hand fall back to his side.

That what's bothering him about those fics?

"Well, Taeil, I'm sure it's just because you are shorter." Interviewer laughed.

"P.O how about you? How do those fics make you feel like?" Interviewer asked.

"Umm... I don't know, I haven't read so much of those kind of things." Liar. Liar. Liar. Agh, why do even I like those fics? I mean it's never going to happen, it's fiction after all. And I don't even want that to happen.

"Oh okay, nothing dirty to tell to the fans I see, at least not out in the open. Okay now let's discuss about your upcoming album". The interviewer said.

I'm glad that subject is over, although I would want to hear more of those fics my Taeillie has been reading...

*After the interview*

"So you've been reading dirty stuff, huh?" I asked and smirked.

"Uh. Well, yea, a little. I was just curious." Taeil said and shrugged his shoulders.

I just made an over the top flirty face at him wiggled my eyebrows at him. He just slapped at the back of my head and rolled his eyes at me. "Let's go, everyone are leaving already" Taeil said.

Oh well, I'll tease him later.

"Yea, sure."

*authors note or something~ So yea, I actually did the second chappie, but really really late, So yea, sorry :/ but I just felt like I can't write at all, and kind of ignored the fact that I should continue this thing, but hey I'm queen of procastionation -even in those thing that I like doing- but I promise to try more :3 (btw holy shit there are comments and votes (thank you<3)) Have a lovely day<3*