Chapter 2: Mistakes Were Made

When I clicked on the link, there wasn't really that much surprising about it. Considering the website was called "tinyCHAT.com," there wasn't much confusion when a chatroom appeared on my screen. The website then asked me for my username, and since everyone had to know the glory of TwoTigers, I used the same name.

When I submitted my name, the first message I see is, of course, from Alice.

NutellaLover999: Hey Dickbutt~ <3

TwoTigers: 'Sup Fucktard :3

These exchanged greetings of ours were one of the friendliest things we would say to each other, believe it or not. What happened after this moment assured that this website wasn't any better than the chatroom we had usually talked in. In other words, things took a turn for the worse.

HoesBeforeBros: ANY BITCHES WANNA FUCK?

As soon as I saw that on the chat, I physically went from sitting relaxed in my chair to banging my head on the desk at least 3 times. But then again, this was a chatroom.

NutellaLover999: Any assholes wanna GTFO?

Of course I knew that Alice would step in, trying to get him to shut up. This guy's about to learn the saying "Don't start none, Won't be none."

HoesBeforeBros: bitch u gtfo hoe

NutellaLover999: Hun, I'm not gardening equipment. Nice try though~

I was sure that Alice was now trying to start something between him and herself. What other explanation would there be other than the fact that she's a feisty, yet lovable little bitch? But then again, I am also, so I decided to join in on the drama.

TwoTigers: You're probably 9 if that was the best comeback you could think of.

HoesBeforeBros: IM NOT 9 IM 23!!!!!!!!

TwoTigers: Minus sixteen.

NutellaLover999: [Get the fire extinguisher. That burn was smooth.]

I laughed at what Alice had said. Then, in the middle of my strangeness, I high-fived myself. Not proud to admit it.

HoesBeforeBros: ur all stupid little hoes

NutellaLover999: I'm pretty sure that you're the only little thing in this room. Get off the internet, your mom needs you~

HoesBeforeBros: lol no ur mom needs u cuz i fucked her too hard last night

TwoTigers: I don't think you understand. I'm gonna try speaking your language since it clearly isn't English: lol no cuz ur lik 7

HoesBeforeBros: i no wat ur saying im not stupid lik u lol

NutellaLover999: You don't understand simple concepts of grammar, but we're stupid?

HoesBeforeBros: u no wat i have beter stuf to do

TwoTigers: Like learning English.

It was at this second when I seized the opportunity to roast this guy. I clicked on the YouTube button on the dock, and I played a song about grammar. Sense No Make English - Gunnarolla. (The video exists :3) Finally, we all received the message saying that HoesBeforeBros had left the room. Mission Accomplished, Kitty.