Chapter One

Effie's POV:

I slowly open my eyes and rub them. I grip on tighter to my stuffie and realize I have to go to school today because if I miss any more days I'll get expelled. I pull myself out of bed and slowly walk over to my closet. I sometimes get teased for my outfits so I try to find something less childish. It takes ages to search through my massive closet as it's all full of pink dresses and things like that. I finally pull out a plain pink top, with a cute skirt and stripy pink and white socks. I also dig around to find some necklaces and I found really cute ones that I decide would match my outfit.

 I also dig around to find some necklaces and I found really cute ones that I decide would match my outfit

I adore these necklaces! and they match well! But now I have to face school

I adore these necklaces! and they match well! But now I have to face school. I stuff Princess Kiki the stuffie into my backpack for comfort and get on my pink flats. Today is going to be crap.

*-*Time skip*-*

I finally get to school but I'm dreading it. I enter the school gates and let out a silent sigh. I walk in and put my backpack into my locker and get out the things I need for today. The bell rings right next to my ear so I almost have a breakdown but I don't gladly. The first lesson is science so I make my way there with no one teasing me.

The teacher puts everyone into pairs and I get paired with one of the popular girls, Aleta. She is stunning, with brunette hair, and the perfect face. She comes over and she is nice, surprisingly. "Who's house are we going to for the project?" She asks, her voice so angelic. I shrug and she laughs a bit. "How about yours?" She smiles and walks around the table to sit next to me. I nod, not wanting to speak but she doesn't mind it. We end up chatting the whole lesson and we get to know each other more. "Well, we sadly don't have the rest of the day together, so I'll meet you at the front gate to go to your house for the project, yeah?"

"Yeah, ok sure I'll meet you at the gate" I reply, excited but not showing it. The bell rings for the next class and everyone went rushing out, including Aleta. I slowly trail out behind them trying not to get stomped on. It's now recess so I just sit by my favourite tree and eat my snack for 10 minutes until I get the 5-minute bell to rush to get to my next lesson.

*-*Time skip (sorry for lots of them)*-*

I'm standing outside the front gate waiting for Aleta to get here but it seems like she was let out late. I'm standing here for about 5 minutes until the taller brunette finally shows up. "I am so sorry about how late I am, I completely forgot about meeting you here, and I got let out quite late," she says, panting taking a breath on each word.

"It's ok don't worry," I say happily. We start walking to my house, talking about random things. We finally get there and I ask her to wait outside so I can clean everything up.  She gladly waits outside so I stuff all my things into a spare room so she won't know I'm weird. I invite her back in and we just chat about the project and start it. She asks where the bathroom is so I tell her "across the hall and to the left!" I say, pointing over to the correct hall, as there is quite a lot.

She takes a while to come back and she has a very concerned look on her face. I realize my bedroom is right next to it, and I forgot to clean it! "Hey Effie, can we talk?" Aleta asks, with a more soft tone in her voice. I nod and we sit down on the couch to talk. "Do you age regress?" She says, with a sweet voice. I nod again and force a smile. "Oh, that's cool, I've always wanted to have a Little.. Do you want me to look after you?" She mumbles, still with a soft tone. I nod eagerly with a massive smile on my face. "Ok, do you want to get your stuff back out of the spare room? I can see it through a crack in the door" She chuckles slightly and I give her an embarrassed look. 

*-*After she puts all the stuff back*-*

I finally put the stuff back and I sit on the couch again, next to the tall girl. She looked at me like she was mesmerized by everything about me, and I kind of enjoyed it. We go back to discussing the project as I think she still needs time to comprehend it. After a while, she had to go back home but promised to be here in the morning. I nodded happily and she left. I went back to colouring with my crayons and watching Moana on the big TV. I'm colouring on my Disney colouring book and I'm having so much fun!

I get kind of sleepy after a while so I search for Princess Kiki in my school bag and make my way to my bedroom. I place her down on the bed and I search for some pyjamas in my closet. I finally find some after ages of searching I finally find the cutest pyjamas. My melody pink fluffy pyjamas. Only the best for sleeping in.

After that, I head to the bathroom to sort out my hair and brush my teeth

After that, I head to the bathroom to sort out my hair and brush my teeth. After doing those things, I rush over to my bed to greet my stuffies and give them all a kiss on the forehead, so they don't seem left out. Then I snuggle down and hug Princess Kiki so tight that if she was a real person, she wouldn't be able to breathe. I debate whether to tell them about my day but then I just drift off to sleep without realizing it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for how weird this story is, It was just something I thought of as I relate to Effie quite a bit.  Again, this is quite a long chapter and the others might not be as long but defo quite long.

word count: 1111