-Find Her-

*
*

**

*
*

Walking down the dirtied road, mist fills up my lung. I can't breath, I can't shout, I can't move.

I need her.....

I want to find her. I can't live without her. I can't do anything without her. I need to find her. Not wanting to give up that easily. I walk even further, I don't care even if my legs give up on me because no matter what I will keep on finding her.

Seeing a glimpse of a figure. I chase it, I don't want to loose sight of her. I knew it was her, it has to be, then who else could be here with me? Especially in this world that is made for us, just for us only.

She then turn her head to look at me. Looking at her eyes that is hollow in feelings.

That is strange....

Her eyes are always filled with something, anything. Happiness, pain, sorrow, enjoyment. Even if it looks emotionless, I can swear in behalf of everyone in this universe that less emotion are in her glance, the more emotion she is feeling in her heart. It's just that she can't say it out loud.

But her eyes, her eyes is saying nothing to me. "Y/N....", I try calling out to her. She then turn her whole entire body to me. Walking closer and closer to me, close enough for me to see how her iris is shining under the dim moonlight.

As I tried to hold her hand. I felt pressure on my left shoulder, so I turn my head. "Love... are you alright, I tried calling out to you but you did not respond. What are you doing here in the library?", the love of my life asked. Y/N...

"Y/N I tried to find you but you were no where to be found", I said worriedly. I use my hand to cupped her face, only to see her looking at me nervously. "Are you hallucinating, love?". "No, I would never....maybe I am too stress over work", I tried not to make her worried.

Especially when the wedding is soon to come. So do not want to make her anymore stress then she already is. I know she is already twenty year old but knowing how stress she could, I just can't help but to wanting her make sure that everything is going smoothly.

"Ok, love. I- just please don't stress over work to much uhm?", she say as she kisses my nose. I nodded, while I just can!t help but to thank the universe to give me such a wonderful person.

Let alone calling them mine and being theirs. It's just to much for me to say that I am happy. Because the word happy is nothing compared to how I feel in every second that I know that she is my everything. I am just so inlove with her, till I might say that I am obsessively inlove with my soon-to-be wife.

*
*

**

*
*

Playing with her hair cola hair color, I just couldn't keep my hand away from it. Hearing her little whimper as she starts to wake up slowly. I then lay my face in the crook of her soft neck. Inhaling the slight vanilla perfume that still lingers from yesterday dinner date that we went on.

"I think we should wake up, no?", I said while rubbing my hand up her waist. "10 more minutes please, love". "Baby, you know today my parents want to talk about tomorrow's wedding...our wedding", kissing her hand as I pull her up.

"Ok ok, I'm up..happy?", she said while pouting her lips. "Very", kissing her temple. She couldn't help but to let out a soft giggle. "Ok let's dress shall we", she steadily make her way to the bathroom to freshen up. As I follow her closely.

Today is going to be another great day......

——————————Well I hope you enjoyed the romantic sceneI am quite new when it comes to romantic thingsSo if it sounds weirdMy apologies

——————————
Well I hope you enjoyed the romantic scene
I am quite new when it comes to romantic things
So if it sounds weird
My apologies.
———