♕6♕

Authors note: im sorry i couldnt upload a chapter in like 10-11 days :( had lots of homework to do at school and lots of presentations to present sooo i didn't really have time... Though no one is reading my story anyways haha, i mean last chapter has 0 views soooooo... well anyways thank you to people who have read the previous chapters <3 if there is anything you guys want me to fix and have recommendations just let me know! i always read my comments. <3 Now lets get started with the new chapter.

I was too lazy to pick out something unique or wear something tight so i just went with oversized hoodie and cargo pants and jordans, god these kind of fits are so comfortable i can just sleep in these. as for makeup i put on concealer, then my favorite lip combo, mascara and glitter eyeshadow. i think glitter eyeshadow has very big impact on the makeup, for example the first time i tried it out i was legit shocked and got so many compliments about it so i think its a must get thing. my hair was straight as usual so i didnt need to brush it either i just brushed my bangs. put on necklace and then skylar and i headed to jades and annies dorm. Skylar looked very pretty today, green clothing is very pretty on her light brown/dirty blonde hair? i still cant tell if its blonde or brown but thats not important, her freckles also suit her a lot. she always looks pretty, and so do annie and jade!

skylar was telling annie and jade what happened last night and she couldnt shut up about it, she was saying so many impossible things such as i could be hiding that im dating one of them! jesus christ i would never. i'd rather pray every morning i wake up and every night before i go to sleep than date either of them. christopher is alright hes kind but he can be too kind sometimes and id for sure have lots of problems with claire and how hes with girls in general, hes like a goodboy who can get fooled easily and has lots of female friends and basically yea we arent that similar, as for the Aiden id have problem with his attitude, also we would have many many many fights and i dont know its just awkward between us and not like i want that to change wtf. hes a bad boy and we are not similar at all so hes out of the options and he never will be one in my dating options, literally its even too much to talk about and ive got millions of reasons which i can list why him + me= no. i dont know him that well and i wouldnt mind getting to know him on friends level but im not desperate for it so not really important, he is smart but hes dumb smart, you get what i mean right?? it sort of makes sense at least right..? ive rejected millions of guys and well girls too  and honestly im not the type of person to think about ''omg what if i upset them so much with the rejection i shouldn't have done that...'' see thats what type of person skylar is, she rejected this one boy one time and she felt guilty and bad for doing so and breaking his heart, as for me - couldn't care less unless its someone who ive known for years and VERY WELL, i mean like imagine your boy best friend confesses to you. you have to reject, how can you not think about that? thats the only exception where ill sort of be worried because its gonna affect our relationship and blabla, enough talking. 

''dayumn 2 guys in one evening'' annie said smirking and hitting jade with her shoulder

''saying that like i havent had more in one evening'' i responded turning my head to annie

''that was a good one'' jade said

''was a good one indeed but you may have had more guys in one evening but are they equal to those two from yesterday?'' she asked

''none of them are worth mentioning'' i responded

''sure thing, but i wont stop talking about it! literally will remind you as revenge of what Aiden was doing to you when i opened the door whenever you'll get on our nerves! no buts!'' skylar told us. ''alright bet'' i said and then all of us laughed and entered the classroom.

''oh hey you're here finally!'' christopher said with excited voice. the girl behind him seemed pissed and was looking at me with pretty bad eyes i could see it, probably because christopher just abandoned her mid conversation just to talk to me, see thats what i dislike about christopher thats how he treats people sometimes and thats not a good habit for sure. ''whats up'' i asked the girl behind him.

''im good what about you? since when are you asking me though'' she said and laughed sarcastically.

''just asked and wanted to be sure that there wasnt anything wrong. cause your expression at the moment says otherwise'' i responded. i dont remember who she is i probably have talked to her couple of times before.. Mari i think? not sure. i think she dislikes me but oh well.

''Aha, it's a pretty normal expression if you ask me... though you can't just snatch people from me when im talking to them you know that? selfish bitch honestly, did your parents even teach you how to act in public and how you shouldn't just step in conversation whenever you want to?'' she raised her voice at me which caused people to look at us and draw attention.

''you can have christopher back dont worry, seems like you have woken up on a left foot today, i dont need to snatch people from anyone and especially from you mari. now stop causing a scene for absolutely nothing, if you've got something to complain about complain to christopher not to me cause im definitely not wasting anymore second listening to your bullshit in the morning'' i responded.

''i pretty much agree with luna, man how do you have so much energy in the morning thats actually very impressive though'' Aiden placed his arm on my shoulder and said it to mari.

''oh hey aiden... i mean i dont know im just energetic in general... how are you?? have you slept well?'' Mari changed her expression right away when Aiden appeared and she also switched her voice tone which was extremely embarrassing and cringe. first she barks like a fucking dog and then she turns into a kid?

''im good'' he responded ''now shall we go to our sits?'' he turned his head to me and asked me that. ''Aiden you're also pretty much causing a scene..'' i whispered in his ear. ''yea lets go'' i said it out loud after whispering it to him.

''wait aide-'' mari said. ''lesson is starting mari'' aiden responded and sat down.

there weren't many free seats left since mari caused a scene and meanwhile most of the class got to sit down so i had to sit between aiden and christopher to my sides, claire behind, mari in front.

christopher passed me a note meanwhile teacher was turning the projector on.

the note said ''hey im really sorry for what happened back there, i really did not want to cause a scene, plus mari shouted at you because of me even tho i was the one who did sth wrong, so i apologize.. and im also sorry that you have to sit in that place next to uhm uhm'' who did he mean in uhm uhm? i think i know who, i looked at the uhm uhm and he looked back at me as well, i for some reason didn't break eye contact but someone else did. ''hey aiden.. do you have a pen or pencil  and eraser by any chance?'' mari asked. ''why the hell are you even coming to the class if you dont have any of them?'' he turned his head to mari and responded with annoyed tone. ''we dont need any of those today'' i responded, aiden looked back at me again and i didnt look at him this time ''its none of your business. i need it for something else not for the lesson'' she responded back to me. i simply just responded with okay and aiden of course didnt have choice and gave her the pen and the eraser. 

as for christophers note i just looked at him and signed him with mouth ''its alright'' and he mouthed back ''good then''