♕7♕

AUTHORS NOTE: hi guys so basically this chapter will have a pretty long speech of the teacher itself since she will be introducing us to the school trip AKA camping,  i wont write any information about the trip which is planned by the school since the teacher will sort of show the presentation of it?? you will see many many many pictures and these pictures arent exact, its just to help you with imagining the situation and the trip better since i dont want my audience/readers to be left confused. please dont skip this chapter its really important since camping will take very huge place in the story cause the class wont be going for only couple of days, they will be there for a pretty long time. i hope you guys are enjoying reading my story even tho there are only like 3 ppl reading at the moment lol but yes, now lets begin.

''Attention please! dear students, you all remember how i created groups for the massive project right? sooo.. the project will be canceled and also upcoming tests and everything will be just canceled i mean we didnt have any tests planned but basically for quite a lot of time the class will be going to the camping trip. this is not only our class, its for everyone whos in the same grade as you, but since the place we are going to is very big every class will just have their own territory , and their treehouse, of course not all treehouses are the same and it depends on the level of the class and well since we have top 2 students in our class we are the number 1 class meaning we will have the biggest and most luxurious treehouse with biggest territory, best view and other, you will see other yourself when we will get there. the camping will last for very long as i already said and the party which was supposed to be thrown in the campus this week will be thrown there, not all teachers will be going for the obvious reasons, i will not be living with you guys but i can stay a night whenever there will be the need of it  and same goes for other teachers, basically every class tutor/class teacher is coming with us. class teachers will be living together, during the activities i will spend the time with you but as for the night and free time teachers will be together since we have work to do and we will be busy, but you can just contact us by the phone or call in the cabin or drive the bikes/motorcycles/skateboards and whatever vehicles there will be to our cabin and just knock, there will always be someone there. there wont be separate bedrooms, there will be rooms where many people will sleep and well since ive been your class teacher for very long time and i know friendgroups mostly in the class, so i just decided that there would be 4-5 beds in each bedroom. every room will have their own bathroom and there will be bathrooms outside the rooms too, the rooms will be on the 2nd floor and 1st floor, mostly 2-3nd floor, we will also have a basement and rooftop and 3rd floor and 4th floor, 2-3floor rooms will have balconies, we will have a big TV obviously and a big living room with big sofa, many pufs/pouffes (AUTHORS NOTE: if you dont know what pufs/pouffes are just google one of them! i put the slash between them because both of them are the right forms apparently) we will have many sitting areas like that, we will have an indoor pool, and sauna too, stadiums and everything will be in the area in general where every class will have access to. theres a big grocery shop near where you guys can go and buy whatever you all want or you can just use the delivery service. our house will obviously have a very big kitchen and a bar too and many other rooms which you will discover later! we will also have many meetings throughout the days where i will have to instruct you all about the upcoming challenges and competitions which will be between the classes. now ill move to the next slides to show you the pictures to help you imagine what the place looks like. i forgot to mention that there are also 1 and 2 people bedrooms so its really up to you all where you guys will live.

 i forgot to mention that there are also 1 and 2 people bedrooms so its really up to you all where you guys will live