please dont do this (y/n)

Your pov
I woke up with my head on Marks chest. His heart is like a bass on a drum set giving a steady beat.It's beautiful. I got up slowly so he wouldn't get up.I took a shower and and got some basic nude makeup on. I brushed my hair and went out to see mark up and stretching.
"Good morning beautiful" he said in a sleep-filled voice.
"Morning babe"
"It's only 7 o'clock? "
"Ya sleepyhead it is "
"When did you get up?"
"At 6"
" you could've woken me up you know"
"I could've but I wouldn't have"
He got up and gave me as hug.I smiled and got out of your PJ's.
"Are you going to hog the bathroom all day or what"
"I'll be out in 5 minutes k?"
"OK"
Marks pov
Today we have to get her a new phone with a new number.we Also have to go to the doctors because she needs to make sure her leg is healing.her arm is OK but her leg is BAD. She got new bruises last night. She came out of the bathroom finally.I went in to see a little blood on the counter.I looked to see if there if there was anymore. I seen a bloodstain on the ground next to the cupboard. I opened the cupboard to find a blade filled with blood behind the toilet paper.no, no Why does she do this. Oh God. I thought to myself.I ran out to see her on the bed. What do I say.
"(Y/n), may I see your arms."
"W-why"
"Just let me see"
"No"
"(Y/n) please " I said starting to tear up.she gave me one arm. I looked up and down her arm.It's clean.
"Now other one"
She slowly gave it to me.I looked and there was 21bandages across her arm. I took off one of the bandages there was a red bloody cut. My eyes glasses up.
"Mark please don't cry. " she wiped my tears off my cheeks.she started crying too.
"Please don't do it (y/n)"
" Why not if people can hurt me Why can't I hurt myself ?"
"I -I d-dont know"
"No one cares about me anyway so What's the point.
"I love you (y/n). Your the most important thing to me. If you die I Dont know what I would do.I would probably die as well. Please (y/n)"
My voice cracking up in that. She was silent after that. I went to the cupboard in the bathroom.I found her blade and through it In the toilet.I flushed it down.I walked backed to the bedroom.
"If anyone asked about 'these' it was from yesterday." I said pointing to her cuts.
"OK"
I got ready to go. (Y/n) grabbed her shoes and purse and left.we went to Verizon first.I got (y/n) a iPhone 6 with a new number. The number is (your number). We went to McDonald's to eat.I got a mcwrap with a Dr.pepper. after that I had an idea.

What if we go to Cincinnati?